What will the game result be?   

18 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Doane single digit win
    • Doane double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/18/2020 at 02:36 AM

• seaofred92 changed the title to Nebrasketball Game #7: Doane- Thursday, December 17- 6:00pm BTN+

Doane just lost to Mount Marty by 18 tonight. GPAC is a solid conference for NAIA but Doane has struggled to have basketball success in it.

They may try running some 3-2 zone throughout the game tomorrow. Something people do not see often. They will have a 5-9 record and coming off a loss. 

This game will just be an exhibition for Doane and will not count toward their final record. It is a game for us and will count toward our record. Last year Doane had a lead for three or four minutes before Nebraska woke up and took over the game. Expect us to get over 100 like we did against McNeese. 

This is a great scheduling decision based on the reasons Fred gave.  However, I wish they could have found a team at least in Div II.  I see the team having fun and winning by 40 or 50 points just on pure athleticism instead of actually playing better as a team and running the systems Fred wants them to run.  However, they need to be concentrating on refining their game and getting better.  A little better competition would have been more productive in that aspect.  Just my opinion.

• Plus1 1