*Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.

11 minutes ago, Red Rogue said:

Got some bad news today from someone inside the program. Looks like a lot of players are planning on leaving including Wandale, Warner, Stoll.

Complaints from a player stated Frost’s ego is out of control, there is no communication from the coaching staff to the players, and players are afraid to make mistakes.

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit to see Wandale transfer. He’s a competitor that wants to win above anything else and he really hasn’t been able to put up the numbers that he’s capable of.

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I was wondering why Warner would leave?

But at the end of the day anyone with a pair doesn’t want to be a loser if they don’t have to be.

I get Warner, he is going to get passed by some of the young talent eventually.  My point is that Wandale is getting utilized more that anyone excluding the QB's, not sure if its advantageous to leave.  I guess you could say the players want to win, but Wandale is treated pretty well and putting up some good numbers.  The grass isn't always greener, and so forth.    

I really don’t buy that Frost’s ego is out of control but I have wondered if he hasn’t put too much pressure on himself to turn things around and is almost trying to hard (if that makes any sense idk). He just seems anxious/ borderline miserable in pressers. Even the way he calls his offense, he seems afraid to turn it over make mistakes just playing it very safe. Even down to the guys he plays as seems to favor guys that don’t make mistakes vs guys who may make mistakes but are more explosive. Maybe I’m just trying to rationalize some things in my own head but we seem very uptight as a team and I doubt it’s a fun environment in North Stadium right now.

1 minute ago, Decked said:

If Stoll & Warner leave...alright lol.

Wan’Dale is a death sentence. Although again I doubt a random internet message board post. 

Truth.

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, Decked said:

If Stoll & Warner leave...alright lol.

Wan’Dale is a death sentence. Although again I doubt a random internet message board post. 

I didn't really believe the Spielman rumors at first.  The guy passed up being the all time Nebraska leader in receiving yards to be a backup at TCU, so nothing will surprise me.

• Plus1 2
  • Enhance changed the title to *Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.
  • Enhance locked this topic