*Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.

I understand as fans why we have these thoughts, I mean, honestly as a fan, I would choose a different team if I could.. So it makes sense we think the players would be looking at other options. That said, at some point it is actually on them to fix it. I mean, not everybody can transfer. If you are a starter on an offense that is the reason this team underperforms week in and week out, you are the reason for the losses and you are on the hook to get it fixed imo.

12 minutes ago, uberism said:

Stoll is a senior lol. Warner= who cares. Wandales dad said last month that it isn't true. Troll better lol. 

Not saying I believe it. But

stoll could come back. This was a free eligibility year

warner agree who cares

wandale, what he or his dad says a month ago means nothing. You know how common it is to say one thing in sports then shortly after they do the very thing they denied 

probably is a troll but it’s not impossible. 

so potential troll. You said mass exodus- who else? 3 players is not mass exodus 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

That said, at some point it is actually on them to fix it. I mean, not everybody can transfer. If you are a starter on an offense that is the reason this team underperforms week in and week out, you are the reason for the losses and you are on the hook to get it fixed imo.

And that fits in today's youth mentality how????  Easy fix, easy way out, easiest excuse, easiest on them.  Times have a changed

Two things, 1. The way the team celebrated and the moments we saw with Frost and players after the Purdue win wouldn't indicate to me that there is going to be a "mass exodus." 2. Martinez did however have that quote about his generation not liking being yelled at... So maybe he's like that dad who keeps face in public, but blows his top and tans your a** as soon as you get home. 

That said, the players sure do f. Up a lot for "being scared."

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

There will be blood.

This rift was brought up a couple of weeks ago 

He hadn’t posted since Jan 17. Don’t really see anything that screams he would know more than a regular college kid or friend of an employee 

but I don’t know how there can’t be hard feelings. I feel for these kids that have wasted their youth in a crappy system with unrealistic expectations. 

A Kentucky insider on 247 has been saying to look for a B1G player to finally come home and their fans all believe it’s about Wandale. I’m just refusing to believe that’s even a possibility but the op is not making me feel better about it lol.

It’s that time of year where players are frustrated, missing home, etc even on winning teams. Frost mentioned he held some meetings with younger players and seemed fine about the communication. He will get the key guys back in the fold if true. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

He hadn’t posted since Jan 17. Don’t really see anything that screams he would know more than a regular college kid or friend of an employee 

but I don’t know how there can’t be hard feelings. I feel for these kids that have wasted their youth in a crappy system with unrealistic expectations. 

It looks like last year he called Walters, Dixon, Jefferson, Alexander and Jones leaving. Seems like he has a decent in with the program. There has been murmurs about Wandale and Kentucky. We all know what they say about smoke. 

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Two things, 1. The way the team celebrated and the moments we saw with Frost and players after the Purdue win wouldn't indicate to me that there is going to be a "mass exodus." 2. Martinez did however have that quote about his generation not liking being yelled at... So maybe he's like that dad who keeps face in public, but blows his top and tans your a** as soon as you get home. 

That said, the players sure do f. Up a lot for "being scared."

I’ve always found it strange how the defense celebrates (or doesn’t) after a big play.  In general they don’t seek each other out after a big play.  They don’t congratulate each other.  

It has just seemed awkward to me all year.

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

There will be blood.

This rift was brought up a couple of weeks ago 

Truth.  It's been mentioned for a few weeks. Some other boards posting about how stuff was handled last year started some issues (culture vs reality/perception).

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Wan'dale leave.  No QB that can get him the ball in space or in stride.  Having to play RB, because our play calling/rotation/development sucks.....Sees he man Rondale getting ready to go pro....And probably sees himself getting killed in this "system" another year.  None of this surprises me at all.....

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • Enhance changed the title to *Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.
  • Enhance locked this topic