*Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.

1 hour ago, Red Rogue said:

Got some bad news today from someone inside the program. Looks like a lot of players are planning on leaving including Wandale, Warner, Stoll.

Complaints from a player stated Frost’s ego is out of control, there is no communication from the coaching staff to the players, and players are afraid to make mistakes.

Not stating you're intentionally trying to dupe us, but the second sentence of you're post makes this seem like B.S.  Is Frost confident? yes, but nothing has been reported (that I've seen) about an out of control ego.  I think that would get out and in some way show up in pressers, etc. and I'm just not seeing it.  But that's just me.  

Not buying the no communication part mainly because of it's vagueness.  Plus there's literally no way a football team can function w/o communication.  

We've been blasted with "no fear of failure" since Frost and Co's arrival.  Plus, players who repeatedly make mistakes still seem to find starting roles on this team.  Especially on O.   

Wandale is essentially the "face" of the program right now at least more so than any other player, IMO.  I'm just basing this on all the off season marketing stuff you see him in w/ the new football facility and recruits, etc.  Warner seems like a standup guy who knows his role.  Didn't he just earn a schollie here?  Why the heck would he be looking to transfer?  Were's he going to go?  Stoll, again a stand up guy who's also a senior.  I get the TE room is getting crowded, but it's not like he's not had any reps.

This just doesn't make much sense to me.

• Plus1 2

The headline makes it sound dramatic.

Some of these players need to move on.

A player like Stoll sees what Allen is doing.....and now with Fidone on the way.  Warner is a team captain that should have 2 TDs to his credit that he doesn't have.

Let the roster flipping continue.

6 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Not stating you're intentionally trying to dupe us, but the second sentence of you're post makes this seem like B.S.  Is Frost confident? yes, but nothing has been reported (that I've seen) about an out of control ego.  I think that would get out and in some way show up in pressers, etc. and I'm just not seeing it.  But that's just me.  

Not buying the no communication part mainly because of it's vagueness.  Plus there's literally no way a football team can function w/o communication.  

We've been blasted with "no fear of failure" since Frost and Co's arrival.  Plus, players who repeatedly make mistakes still seem to find starting roles on this team.  Especially on O.   

Wandale is essentially the "face" of the program right now at least more so than any other player, IMO.  I'm just basing this on all the off season marketing stuff you see him in w/ the new football facility and recruits, etc.  Warner seems like a standup guy who knows his role.  Didn't he just earn a schollie here?  Why the heck would he be looking to transfer?  Were's he going to go?  Stoll, again a stand up guy who's also a senior.  I get the TE room is getting crowded, but it's not like he's not had any reps.

This just doesn't make much sense to me.

I admit the title was a bit click baitey I could have done a better job with that. But, I’m gonna be honest with you, I have no interest in internet points. I just like to bring info that I find interesting to the board.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 2
1 minute ago, Red Rogue said:

I admit the title was a bit click baitey I could have done a better job with that. But, I’m gonna be honest with you, I have no interest in internet points. I just like to bring info that I find interesting to the board.

But can you change it to not include Wandale, please?

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, uberism said:

Seniors move on after every college football season. It's expected and reality. 

Players that get benched because they are stinking it up and not any good at certain parts that is kinda needed should not be a surprise (Warner not catching easy passes for TD's and not being on the field wen he should have and causing a penalty). 

The Wandale rumor has been there all season long and isn't new. His dad said last month on Twitter it wasn't true. Wandale has 1 more season before he goes to the NFL anyways. 

I think wandale is a talented kid. But he is small- not a size of player in high demand in the NFL and his production is not eye popping. I don’t see him going Pro early. 

36 minutes ago, Red Rogue said:

I/We appreciate it.  Please continue to this.  Wandale would be a tough one to swallow, if true.

• Plus1 2
36 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

It only took 8 weeks but Decoy has cracked the enigma of why this team can't function and sucks.  How the hell did we not think of this earlier????

I know, right?  Captain obvious here.  I'm looking for holes in the story because I don't want to believe the part about Wandale.

• Enhance changed the title to *Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.
  • Enhance locked this topic