*Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.

I think maybe in the heat of the season when things aren’t going good it’s easy for guys to be unhappy and think about leaving.. Hopefully guys can go home and take a break from football and regroup because I honestly don’t think there is going to be a lot of landing spots for guys wanting to transfer. As for the OP, I also heard that there were upwards of 20 players looking to move on I just don’t buy any of that at all.. If that were true I’d assume Frost would have an idea and we would of signed a larger class. 

6 minutes ago, Gorillahawk said:

I think Frost's relationships with his players will keep this from happening. Kinda like Bo, Frost's players would run through a wall for him and trust him completely

I think this applies to a lot of the roster right now but I still get the feeling some aren't 100% sold.  That number has shrunk yearly but there are still some remaining.  

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, uberism said:

You can tell things are starting to turn for the better. Other schools are having players going into the portal left and right the last couple of weeks and Nebraska hasn't had any. The ones that didn't buy-in/loner /home sick types already left. 

Lincoln has a way of weeding out the weak pretty early. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Decked said:

Seen on the twitter world Mario is rumored to be out on RSS. Any truth?

*bring back rumorville*

Wouldn't shock me. He's been coaching for 25+ years. He could have been encouraged to retire or come on for a less demanding analyst gig with us. Wouldn't be difficult for us to replace him and not rock the boat.