*Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.

This thread isn't exactly going the way that the OP was overly trolling for drama effective. Seniors move on = earth shattering news. Some guys will leave = happens every  year to every team. 

Nebraska already had their run of departures earlier than other teams did this end of season/off-season portal entries. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HANC said:

https://youtu.be/uaRC73rHt3E

Fidone put this on twitter. Thought it was appropriate in this thread.

I love how Fidone is already becoming a vocal leader.  I don’t remember a tight end ever being that guy.  

But....the lord I think about it, this offense will use him a lot.  He also has influence both on the line and with WRs and RBs.  Perfect tweener position to influence everyone. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I love how Fidone is already becoming a vocal leader.  I don’t remember a tight end ever being that guy.  

But....the lord I think about it, this offense will use him a lot.  He also has influence both on the line and with WRs and RBs.  Perfect tweener position to influence everyone. 

I have a feeling he’s gonna play a bit of WR next year too. He needs to gain some weight and would be a mismatch. Gonna wanna get him on the field day 1. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Johnny Mitchell was a loud mouth.

On 12/25/2020 at 3:14 PM, BigRedBuster said:

One bright spot this year was how much we were getting the TEs involved. Partly I'm sure that was to make up for weakness/inexperience at WR, but I almost wonder if part of it was just to make sure we landed Fidone. :)