*Rumor* Mass exodus incoming.

21 minutes ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Thanks for posting the tweet.

Imagine being so soft this upsets you

Maybe popping off was not right choice of words.  Not sure anything I said indicated it "upset " me. Imagine being so confrontational that you implied I was soft for posting info.  Nice take. Smh

Yes Kurt has an infinity for the State of Iowa. Yes, he was complimenting Campbell, hell I am a Campbell fan. Probably could have picked better phrasing considering he has a son playing at a struggling school where some are questioning culture.  

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

I believe he has another son playing high school now. So probably a way to get attention for him.  But I could also see him being bitter about Kades season.   Fans on Twitter were d bagish about the mustache junk.  I could see Kurt not taking that lightly.  

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, uberism said:

Don't care what his dad thinks, Kade is not good. There is a reason why he got benched. I actually hope he isn't on the roster this spring so the coaches can spend time developing other WR's. 

Nowhere does Kurt say “my son Kade is great”. All he says is that he would have his sons play for Matt Campbell any day. Matt Campbell can be a good coach and Kade Warner can be a bad WR. Those two can exist at the same time. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Nowhere does Kurt say “my son Kade is great”. All he says is that he would have his sons play for Matt Campbell any day. Matt Campbell can be a good coach and Kade Warner can be a bad WR. Those two can exist at the same time. 

I don't think this tweet is calling out the NU staff but didn't he have one last year where he was complaining about Kade's lack of playing time? 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

I don't think this tweet is calling out the NU staff but didn't he have one last year where he was complaining about Kade's lack of playing time? 

I honestly don’t remember. Kade got his opportunity to be a contributor this season, and he showed that his lack of speed and athleticism (along with a couple drops) is why he doesn’t deserve to play. I’m sure Kade is a very smart kid who knows football very well. He will probably make a decent coach some day. 

• Fire 1

Again, Kurt has a ton of ties to the State. Campbell is rolling and his program is above ours.

I think if Kurt could have used a thousand other compliments for Campbell rather than pointing out culture and saying his sons, as they are already on teams. Kade's career has been disappointing and the Huskers have been dismal.  I dont think you have to dig to hard to see some possible inferences here. He could have said that he would have loved to play......

Doesnt bother me one way or the other. Kade is a walk on who earned captain, but hasn't contributed enough to panic if he leaves. Dont believe Kurt has donated anything to program that we will miss one way or the other.