B10 West Seniors: Impact On Who Comes Back For 2021 Season

BIG ERN

2 hours ago, Loebarth said:

I'm very much OK with that.. everyone hating doesn't make sense to me. Hugs and High Fives for all :P

lol, i dont have an opinion either way.  I feel like this program always has that one name that seems to be on the roster for a decade straight.  Early 2010s it was the cottons and now the Farnioks have assumed that mantle... Wandale have any younger sibs we can get on the roster? ;)

9 hours ago, krc1995 said:

He’ll I’d probably go back to the  womb if I could. 

Creepy

8 hours ago, gossamorharpy said:

theres prolly a 5th farniok brother lurking and ready to join the nebraska o line next season.  Wouldnt be a nebraska line without a farniok on there

Dont worry. We still have the younger farniok on the team unless he enters the portal.

1 hour ago, Hilltop said:

I got Benjamin Franklin that says the Cam you are referencing gets drafted...  Jurgens will absolutely play on Sundays in a few years.

Easy money. If anyone takes that bet. I guarantee he will play on Sundays at center, barring career threatening injury. Has only snapped for 2 years. This is a difficult skill, along with learning and making all line calls. He had bad snaps, but he % of good/bad improved and will keep getting better. Freak athlete.

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Lightfighter214 said:

Not saying he wont play on Sundays,  but no one in the nfl will keep him at center if he cant snap the ball. 

If the nfl fixes it year one, well thats all you need to know about our oline coaching.

He'd be a guard real quick

Nick Gates picked it up pretty quick in the pros. NFL teams have way more assistant coaches than are allowed in college and have more time they are allowed to spend with players. Add to that the players are not going to school and are older and should naturally gain maturity and ability. It's silly to compare a players development in the NFL to what they got in college and use it against the coaching staff. 

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Lightfighter214 said:

For starters some big college teams have just as many coaches as nfl teams.

Nick gates never played center here,  so that isn't comparable. Even worse yet that demonstrates that cam shouldn't play center if gates picked it up so quick.

Excusing not being able to coach snapping, teaching snapping, or holding a player accountable for this to 'not being an nfl team or player' is frankly a joke. Snapping is one of the most basic fundamentals of the sport, they teach it in midget footbal for f/!$!s sake.

Thousands of high schools, colleges,  and even midget football teams manage to pull of this basic function, saying we cant because we are not an nfl team is just flat wrong, and dangerously stupid.

I mean that first statement is either a flat out lie or misrepresentation.  You are only allowed 10 assistants in college and most NFL teams have way more that that. 

1 minute ago, Lightfighter214 said:

Or you dont know what you are talking about. 

Schools like alabama have tons of support staff, analysts, and a lot of former coaches that work with the team, that are coaches, but not.

You are allowed 10 assistants only for some things like recruiting,  game day, etc.

Hell nebraskas special teams is coached by an analyst.

Some places like the pats are known for having small staffs, think they only have 15 coaches

So they have coaches that are not coaches. Sorry your genius on that one eludes me. 

• Plus1 1