*** Official Rutgers Game Thread ***

Mavric

23 minutes ago, HANC said:

WTF.....why did we open the game with a pass to the flat for a negative yardage.  Then we throw again..... and it's 20 degrees.....OMG

*  Just thought I would get an early start.

I mean...they run it over and over in practice and that never seems to happen...

haha...I kid, I kid...

3 hours ago, Husker in WI said:

I say we go for the craziest trick play we can cook up to open the game. We mess up the first play anyway, might as well make it entertaining and have 3 backwards passes instead of 1.

I've come up with a specific plan, the bounce pass. Since it's supposed to be backwards and hit the ground, I think there's a high likelihood it is accidentally either 1) a forward pass, no loss on the play, or 2) hits the receiver in the chest and he can just run with it. Both "failures" much better than our normal plays. Or 3) it's just a fumble recovered by Rutgers, which is what we expect anyway.

Can we just spike it on the first play? Seeing 2nd and 10 on the first drive of the game would be an achievement.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1