*** Official Rutgers Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, Ron said:

Good question.  It’s immoral for Frost to earn $5M when non-revenue sports are getting cut in the B10

If we look into the program’s practices and various work hours and find that they are indeed doing literally jack s#!t like it seems, it is also unethical.

2 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

We all thought that things couldn't look worse than they did with Riley, but we surpassed that tonight and we don't have a plan anymore.

We are possibly never returning to glory.  Face it, damage has been done, and we can't get out of our shadows now.  So glad we had what we had when we had it for so long!

I've expressed that.  And then within 10 minutes (sometimes 10 seconds) found myself "expecting" to be dominate at least in our division.   So, yeah, it's a disorder of some sort that many of us Husker fans must bear. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Huckleberry Muhammad said:

I've expressed that.  And then within 10 minutes (sometimes 10 seconds) found myself "expecting" to be dominate at least in our division.   So, yeah, it's a disorder of some sort that many of us Husker fans must bear. 

I was 4-8/5-7 pre covid...Then bought into the "we want to play" "our guys stayed here" and now I watch us getting our teeth kicked in again by mistakes and inept coaching...