*** Official Rutgers Game Thread ***

Mavric

8 hours ago, 308_Husker said:

It seems like this team is finding a way to win close games. They continued to fight tonight

I truly hope this could be a game to change their fortunes. But I can’t buy it until I see it consistently. This was a win against a team with way less talent and a first year coaching staff. The run game was easy today against a bad team. 

I wanna see it vs an established coaching staff, equal or better talent. I don’t know that we ran the ball because we are just so good at it or because they were bad? 

3 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

You’re probably the same person that complains when the coaches can’t get new people in to “develop”.

:lol: I only complain when coaches won’t put the new people in because they are under class men. When Adrian threw the first interception Scott should’ve put in the next qb in line (Smothers?). But I stand by my original I observation:  Adrian feels worse about his mistakes than you or I do. He owned his mistakes and worked hard to make up for them. Regardless, we both want the same thing, for Nebraska to win.