Covid-19 Vaccinations.

29 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The one thing I know the Biden team is doing wrong is not proactively educating people on the vaccine. It's an endemic messaging problem that the democrats constantly fail at. 

Agree, but it’s an improvement. 

I keep thinking about what if people had the same attitude towards the small pox or polio vaccine. OMG, we have a scar on my arm. 

• Plus1 1

Finally got a vaccination appointment. I get to drive 90 miles to an Albertsons in Cheyenne for the jab. 

Had to scour Safeway’s website for 3 hours to find one.  Last time I spammed a website that hard I came away with tickets to Rage Against the Machine.  

Anyone else had similar experience when trying to get your appointments?

Wife and I got appointments to get our first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Saturday.  Our city (suburb of Denver) fire department has done a good job of acquiring a few thousand vaccine doses each day and getting the word out to residents who are interested.  My wife told me that registrations for 3,000 doses were completed in 40 minutes this morning. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Wife and I got appointments to get our first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Saturday.  Our city (suburb of Denver) fire department has done a good job of acquiring a few thousand vaccine doses each day and getting the word out to residents who are interested.  My wife told me that registrations for 3,000 doses were completed in 40 minutes this morning. 

I got an appointment with Thornton fire dept (probably who you're referring to) but by the time I got to the end of filling out the submission, the spots had all been filled. I'm going to wait for things to calm down a bit next week before trying again.

• Plus1 2

Got my second shot yesterday.  (Pfizer) This morning it was just a sore arm like the first one.  Then, headache and sore neck.  Then my back.  Then my legs.  Right now my legs from the knees down ache bad and no energy at all. What sucks is I had a busy day that I couldn’t get out of.  

It was just weird how it moved through my body.  

• Plus1 1
11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Got my second shot yesterday.  (Pfizer) This morning it was just a sore arm like the first one.  Then, headache and sore neck.  Then my back.  Then my legs.  Right now my legs from the knees down ache bad and no energy at all. What sucks is I had a busy day that I couldn’t get out of.  

It was just weird how it moved through my body.  

Yeah, F that two shot vaccine.  

I got the JJ one, I was on the list for the two shot vaccine but the second I was told I could get the JJ...I pulled my name off the other list.

• Fire 1

13 hours ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, F that two shot vaccine.  

I got the JJ one, I was on the list for the two shot vaccine but the second I was told I could get the JJ...I pulled my name off the other list.

I would have too. But, now that I’m feeling better, yesterday was such a weird feeling that it was pretty interesting to think back.  

• Plus1 1