Covid-19 Vaccinations.

4 minutes ago, commando said:

according to those charts florida with 6800 per day and california with 4k + a day beat that 10,000 mark all by themselves without the help of the other 48 states.

According to the chart on the day that was posted, your numbers would be incorrect 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

According to the chart on the day that was posted, your numbers would be incorrect 

you posted it yesterday...right?    the charts says over 45,000 cases yesterday.  maybe they have changed math since i went to school....but as far as i know 45,000 is more than 10,000

1 minute ago, commando said:

you posted it yesterday...right?    the charts says over 45,000 cases yesterday.  maybe they have changed math since i went to school....but as far as i know 45,000 is more than 10,000

Ummm..I posted that chart on June 17th.  Math hasn’t changed.  However, if you are gonna use snark in order to have a giggle after you type, try and have your facts in order. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Ummm..I posted that chart on June 17th.  Math hasn’t changed.  However, if you are gonna use snark in order to have a giggle after you type, try and have your facts in order. 

kk...i went to the link.  apparently cases are surging then if they were below 10,000 per day then and over 45k per day now.

13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No, that’s the correct way of saying I typo’d and made a mistake.  

That's a hell of a typo.  Typos are usually like they're, there, their or it's, its or where, were.  You sure you weren't wrong?  C'mon in the water is warm, bro. :)

Btw, do you have a link to most every doctor saying they would feel very comfortable being out and about in a normal way when cases reached 10,000 daily?

Thanks

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

That's a hell of a typo.  Typos are usually like they're, there, their or it's, its or where, were.  You sure you weren't wrong?  C'mon in the water is warm, bro. :)

Btw, do you have a link to most every doctor saying they would feel very comfortable being out and about in a normal way when cases reached 10,000 daily?

Thanks

Ok sure.  I now know Linking to the actual data but putting in weekly instead of daily is a hell of a typo.  

BTW, here is Saint Fauci

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/new-daily-covid-19-cases-drop-to-below-10000-in-the-us-is-the-end-finally-in-sight-215421586.html

• Plus1 1
35 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ok sure.  I now know Linking to the actual data but putting in weekly instead of daily is a hell of a typo.  

BTW, here is Saint Fauci

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/new-daily-covid-19-cases-drop-to-below-10000-in-the-us-is-the-end-finally-in-sight-215421586.html

I agree it is.  That's assuming you understood the difference between a 7-day moving average and weekly cases. 

Is this the long way of saying you were wrong again, again?

• Plus1 1