Covid-19 Vaccinations.

I like David French's opinion articles.  He always has a worship video at the end which is a nice touch.  In this article he talks about the reluctance of the evangelical community in taking the vaccine and our obligation to love our neighbor. 

https://frenchpress.thedispatch.com/p/the-spiritual-problem-at-the-heart

The Spiritual Problem at the Heart of Christian Vaccine Refusal  Why are so many white Evangelicals reluctant to consider the health of their community?

Vaccine safety video and other videos on faith and  vaccination

If you know someone who is reluctant, you might share these video & articles with them

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

So my shoulder is a little sore still.  And I had the chills for like 15 minutes yesterday.  That has been about it.

All school teachers in Ohio were offered either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine as a push to get all districts back to in person teaching this month. My wife had a rough time with her second shot of the Moderna vaccine. She didn't feel well for almost two days but it is still better than getting COVID. 

7 minutes ago, jaws said:

All school teachers in Ohio were offered either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine as a push to get all districts back to in person teaching this month. My wife had a rough time with her second shot of the Moderna vaccine. She didn't feel well for almost two days but it is still better than getting COVID. 

I am starting to think that most of us have had COVID and didn't even know it.  My school has had a decent amount of cases this year, i can't see how we had as many cases as we did without pretty much everyone in the school having it.

• Plus1 1

On 3/2/2021 at 3:06 PM, Omaha-Husker said:

I was never a regular smoker, but I did bum a cig or two after a long night in my college years. Don't think I would qualify though.

Lol... I guess I don't really have an issue with this, but it is sort of ironic to provide preferential treatment to people intentionally tanking their health in a pretty bad way.

15 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Lol... I guess I don't really have an issue with this, but it is sort of ironic to provide preferential treatment to people intentionally tanking their health in a pretty bad way.

isn't N. Carolina a big tobacco producer?   that could explain the why

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, I'm one of the cool kids now.

The local hospital called and said they will vaccinate our employees.  So, out of about 110 people, 15 signed up.  :facepalm:

Admittedly, a few already had it.  But.....I'm disappointed.

FIRE THEM!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

I had a really tough time after the JJ. During my departure instructions, I was told that if I were to experience any response, it would be at the post 8-10 hour mark. And sure enough at the 8 hour mark, fever, chills, and the extremely achy joints. Lasted for about 12-18 hours. 

turns out that all four of us in my office that got the shot Monday, missed Tuesday with some degree of illness.  The others had headaches. 

4 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I had a really tough time after the JJ. During my departure instructions, I was told that if I were to experience any response, it would be at the post 8-10 hour mark. And sure enough at the 8 hour mark, fever, chills, and the extremely achy joints. Lasted for about 12-18 hours. 

turns out that all four of us in my office that got the shot Monday, missed Tuesday with some degree of illness.  The others had headaches. 

Wimp!  Ha

I kid...I had a really quick chill about 30 hours later, it lasted for like 15-30 minutes and I all of a sudden got really really tired (But, my gf was telling me about her day, so, who knows) and then I was fine.

But dood, my shoulder still feels bruised and it has been almost a week.