Rutgers - What Did We Learn?

Mavric

Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

Just saying I wouldn't jump the gun, we are still bottom half of the conference and played a game against maybe the very bottom of it.

We are capable. It happened. We did it. Just enjoy it. Hopefully they can do it again, maybe even this year.

• Plus1 2

Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

Reading my replay, i didn't mean to sound like a d!(k, though yes it does sound that way.  Friggin rum and mr pibbs make me blunt haha.

We cool :thumbs

Just now, gobiggergoredder said:

I don’t know know how anyone could watch that game and not feel like our eradic QB play isn’t hurting this team.

I hope there is a plan for 2021 because #2 is a liability.

#2 also won us the game when he sorted himself out.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, lo country said:

Running works

ST is horrible

Got some young talent

D is the reason for the wins this season

I'd like to see some of the seniors return

I'd like for some of the staff to not return

Great game.  Hard as hell to over come 4 TO's.....Wow

And that stat the @Mavricposted above, I hope Frost knows that an O capable of making ling drives is just as potent as chunk plays

Those long drives had chunk plays.  They are not mutually exclusive 

• Plus1 1

I don't think I've ever seen a more bipolar performance than Martinez tonight. Alternating between great and terrible.

If we get the turnovers cleaned up, we blow out Rutgers. Huskers had 27 first downs to Rutgers 9 and we had a 19 minute advantage in TOP. What a crazy game.

As others have mentioned, first game we played with intensity throughout the entire 2nd half.

3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Kind of what leaders do. They make a mistake(s), acknowledge it, and bust a$$ to fix it.

Leadership story is super.

it’s about performing at this point.  This should have been a blow out.  Just look at the stats.  The huskers are easily a .500+ team at this point.  Horrendous QB play has plagued this team.

I hope they are hitting the grad transfer market.

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

it’s about performing at this point.  This should have been a blow out.  Just look at the stats.  The huskers are easily a .500+ team at this point.  Horrendous QB play has plagued this team.

QB isn't perfect but it's far from the only reason this wasn't a blowout. Special Teams being at the top of the list.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

K

QB didn't cost us the Minnesota game or several of the other games. Adrian is far and away the best option we have right now.

• Plus1 7
  • Fire 1