Rutgers Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

7 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

My father in law has been deceased for 4 years and my wife i still not over it.  And scott is taking it on the chin while trying to go out there and turn around his home town school in his home town state.  While trying to raise a young family and grieving his father in the process.  Im not trying to make excuses for the guy, but maybe just maybe we just need to keep being fans and be supportive, fill memorial stadium like weve done for decades and make these people feel the love and support that you can only get here.

110% correct. 

I think we've all been distracted by everything going on in 2020 and I honestly forgot his father had passed away this year.

I am going to give Frost a pass this year. Damn. I can't imagine going through that in a year this has been with a fan base expecting what we expect. 

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

My father in law has been deceased for 4 years and my wife i still not over it.  And scott is taking it on the chin while trying to go out there and turn around his home town school in his home town state.  While trying to raise a young family and grieving his father in the process.  Im not trying to make excuses for the guy, but maybe just maybe we just need to keep being fans and be supportive, fill memorial stadium like weve done for decades and make these people feel the love and support that you can only get here.

3 minutes ago, 308_Husker said:

110% correct. 

I think we've all been distracted by everything going on in 2020 and I honestly forgot his father had passed away this year.

I am going to give Frost a pass this year. Damn. I can't imagine going through that in a year this has been with a fan base expecting what we expect. 

Of course we're going to fill the stadium, and support like crazy because we are crazy. That's why we're on here. He gets all the time in the world to fix this.

We also can have a place to discuss our frustrations, that's what the board is for and that's fine too.  Just don't be a nut job on social media tweeting directly at these guys. That sh!+ needs to stop. Social media has done way more harm than good to civilization and I for one don't participate.

• Plus1 4
7 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Of course we're going to fill the stadium, and support like crazy because we are crazy. That's why we're on here. He gets all the time in the world to fix this.

We also can have a place to discuss our frustrations, that's what the board is for and that's fine too.  Just don't be a nut job on social media tweeting directly at these guys. That sh!+ needs to stop. Social media has done way more harm than good to civilization and I for one don't participate.

This is so true,