Who Is Coming Back?

ladyhawke

Just now, KingBlank said:

Ya you all keep saying that about players and Nebraska still continues to be awful.  So everyone leaving always seems to supposedly make us better.  

Bootle is better than Lamar Jackson. CTB is better than bootle. Regardless of who our DBs are, as long as Fisher is in charge of the room we will be fine.  Dude gets the most out of his room and players maximize the potential.  

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Ya you all keep saying that about players and Nebraska still continues to be awful.  So everyone leaving always seems to supposedly make us better.  

Nebraska was a deadly pass rusher away from being a top 25 defense. Bootle is a good player. I happen to think that he will still be replaceable as we have CTB and some good young guys. I also believe in TF. 

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Huskadeez said:

Culp will return. Likely no one else. 

It's far from "likely" that nobody else returns.  There are a few guys that missed significant portions of their career, like Jojo, who could really improve their draft stock with another solid season.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Hilltop said:

It's far from "likely" that nobody else returns.  There are a few guys that missed significant portions of their career, like Jojo, who could really improve their draft stock with another solid season.  

You're still assuming these guys will all be welcomed back. Again, why would most everyone but Culp participate in Senior Day if they were coming back?

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, runningblind said:

You're still assuming these guys will all be welcomed back. Again, why would most everyone but Culp participate in Senior Day if they were coming back?

This is a good point, but I would guess they were counseled to go through with Senior Day activities whether they wanted to come back or not because nobody knows what could happen. 

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I think it would be pretty foolish to not welcome some of them back.  Some of them I could see being a bit more pushed towards moving on.