Who Is Coming Back?

ladyhawke

11 hours ago, Savage Husker said:

Unless he gets drafted, I think Mills is the only one who could potentially benefit from an extra year. No NFL team gives UFA RBs a true shot unless they’re hurting on depth, and you’d have to land on one of the two teams who did it this year. Jacksonville and Miami. 

The emotional aspect of making the NFL is priceless for a competitor, just need to figure out the business aspect. Roughly $200,000 to be a practice player, cut that in half after taxes and fees vs maybe a full season of productivity, start into graduate school, earn NIL income, and *maybe* find yourself in the later rounds next year. 

I just don’t see any non-Frost or non-Nebraska guys coming back.

You must have never heard of Kyle Shanahan. Who has started Jeff Wilson Jr, Raheem Mostert, Matt Breida and Alfred Morris.  

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, BrooklynsFinest said:

You must have never heard of Kyle Shanahan. Who has started Jeff Wilson Jr, Raheem Mostert, Matt Breida and Alfred Morris.  

Yep and they are 6-9 doing it.  Last year when they made the Super Bowl, they did use Breida (scored 1 TD), and Mostert (8 TDs) with Tevin Coleman (6 TDs). Coleman of course was a 3rd round pick (also an All American at Indiana).

I don't really see a correlation either way, more about the line and the QB.

13 hours ago, HANC said:

Is this a guess or have you read/heard anything. You are the second poster who mentioned JoJo coming back.

If he has decided one way or the other he is keeping it pretty quiet.  Word I am getting is exactly what Mav said.  He is still considering options, one of which is coming back for another season.  

• Haha 1