2020 College Football Playoff

suh_fan93

I actually understand the argument that OSU doesn't deserve to be part of the playoffs this year, but Dabo and some of the other coaches aren't acting in good faith with these polls. In a non pandemic year, we really need to drop one of the out of conference games and the expand the playoffs. All P5 champions should be in automatically along with at least G5 rep as well as 2 at large teams. 

Most of the perception problems with Ohio State belongs on the B1G for creating this whole entire mess.

I know the people are pissed about what the B1G did for Ohio State, 2 things.

First, they righted a wrong they put in to motion with the dumb policies they put into place in September.

Secondly, I am a little tired of the Husker Nation complaining about everything in the B1G.  We suck, we are a bottom tier athletic program pretty much across the board.  We need to just shut up.  Think about how we would have felt if Kansas football complaining about everything when we were in the Big 12.  We would have crucified them.  I am done complaing...just freaking win and stop all of the b!^@hin'.

On 12/21/2020 at 10:30 AM, jaws said:

Interesting, it is almost like Dabo and Saban want to double their conference's money and play teams they already beat easily. 

Not at all.  I think it's a combination of a few logical things.  

Most teams played 10-11 games, while Ohio played 6.  

And secondly, these coaches know the Buckeyes are so talented, they could win it all (or, stand in way of Alabama and Clemson from winning it themselves).

Personally, I think OSU is definitely a contender.