Trump Coup Attempt

Trump Coup Attempt  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Also, these groups did this in Michigan and were just allowed in, and to leave without any punishment. 

This won't be the last time it happens. They'll have to step up security at these locations. Can't forgetting the kidnapping attempt either.

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’ll admit that the first time I saw this I could not figure out what he was doing. But, this I s man needs to be given a medal.  

I read a little more on this. This is a tweet from a CNN reporter. He might have literally saved the country.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

I'm guessing breaking into a federal building is a felony. In the act of doing that a police officer was beat to death. 

Good luck prosecuting however many people That were in the Capital for that offense in a court of law and getting a conviction. 

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

No, it isn’t. You not taking this seriously because they were wearing red white and blue and they like Trump is what is nonsense. 

No it’s because no one can convict all those people in a court of law for that offense.  I will be much more right than you on this when all is said and done I guarantee it.  

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

I'm guessing breaking into a federal building is a felony. In the act of doing that a police officer was beat to death. 

in this case....they won't prosecute everyone....but they should arrest the ringleaders who incited it.

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Good luck prosecuting however many people That were in the Capital for that offense in a court of law and getting a conviction. 

You’re right, they won’t be able to prosecute everyone who invaded the capital on murder.  But, now they have video of it and o wouldn’t have a problem  with prosecuting everyone in the immediate vicinity who saw what was going on and didn’t do anything to stop it or...actually cheered it on. 

• Plus1 2

do you think the people who incited the right should be arrested for creating that situation?   should they be accessories to manslaughter?   murder?     or are they free to go...since it was the stupid people taking dear leaders message the "wrong" way?

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The people that have been positively identified should be charged with felony murder. What if i told you they were antifa in disguise would that change your opinion?