Trump Coup Attempt

Trump Coup Attempt  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You’re right, they won’t be able to prosecute everyone who invaded the capital on murder.  But, now they have video of it and o wouldn’t have a problem  with prosecuting everyone in the immediate vicinity who saw what was going on and didn’t do anything to stop it or...actually cheered it on. 

That can be a much more likely scenario than what the original guy said.  

It’s why I was surprised to get pushback when called nonsense On him.   People saying I’m not taking it seriously because I don’t believe in prosecutions that will never happen. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That can be a much more likely scenario than what the original guy said.  

It’s why I was surprised to get pushback when called nonsense On him.   People saying I’m not taking it seriously because I don’t believe in prosecutions that will never happen. 

technically....they all "could" be charged with that.  they were all part of the same event.    but reality is that they won't charge everyone.    i however do agree that the instigators of this should be co charged...not just the people who actually did it.   they are responsible for the whole storming of the capitol.    

• Plus1 1

Ok....I have a real problem with this statement. 

The capital building was invaded with the leaders of our country.  It sure seems like there’s a lot of people calling each other and agreeing....we will be there in the morning. 

WTF????

It seriously should concern people that the center of our government isn’t secured more than this. I would have thought that If one person steps out of line, the wrath of everything that is good would come down on them.  

I guess not. 

• Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok....I have a real problem with this statement. 

The capital building was invaded with the leaders of our country.  It sure seems like there’s a lot of people calling each other and agreeing....we will be there in the morning. 

WTF????

It seriously should concern people that the center of our government isn’t secured more than this. I would have thought that If one person steps out of line, the wrath of everything that is good would come down on them.  

I guess not. 

looks like everyone without authority to call out the guard was calling and begging for help....but trump nor the sec of def made that call.

so...about that civil war

ErQU3JRVEAApu3a?format=jpg&name=medium

On 1/9/2021 at 11:30 PM, BigRedBuster said:

I remember in 2016, Trump said he would pay the legal fees for anyone who fought for him. 

wondrr how that’s going to work out for these idiots.  

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Rings so true...because many of these people that are going to jail have given money to the sitting President of the United States' "legal fund," but won't have enough money to mount their own defense to stay out of prison.

• Plus1 3

15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

That's David Quintavalle. He's a retired Chicago Firefighter.

He's been identified and the Police should already be knocking at his door.

his life was good until he fell into the trump death cult.   now he might have committed murder for trump and will spend the rest of his life in prison if he did so.

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, commando said:

his life was good until he fell into the trump death cult.   now he might have committed murder for trump and will spend the rest of his life in prison if he did so.

It says his son is a cop and he was a Blue Lives Matter guy. WTF is wrong with these people. Your son is a cop but you kill a cop at a Trump Rally? Trump is a disease. 

• Plus1 3