Trump Coup Attempt

Trump Coup Attempt  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, ZRod said:

Like, you knew it was going to be dorky but then when you actually see it, you realize just how dorky and how big of losers these people are.  "There has to be something here" and "He was planning to sell us out all along"

Hahaha...what???  

Those losers really think they are in an episode of Scooby Doo.  

10 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

The irony is when the dumb*** left a note saying justice is coming and a few days later he was arrested. 

But "Attempted coup"? Like it can be called anything else? 

Lets break these two words down. 

at·tempt
verb
past tense: attempted; past participle: attempted
1. Make an effort to achieve or complete (something, typically a difficult task or action). 

coup
noun
1. A sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government

Geeze, that sure does look like what happened. How do I know this for sure? THESE MORONS WERE TALKING ABOUT DOING IT AND THEN DID AND THEN TALKED ABOUT HOW THEY HAD DONE IT! Now granted it was conducted by a bunch of dumba$$ yokels, but hey, we should at least give these dummies their day in the sun. After all, they earned it. 
"Attempted coup"? FFS. 
Why did you even post this tweet in this comment? Do you agree? Do you disagree? If you're going to post, at least give us your opinion. IMO, this is Trump strategy 101. Throw as much s*** as you can. See what sticks. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. 

And Trump, the inspiration, motivation, and the leader behind the coup needs to be found guilty as well.

• Plus1 1

I saw a Facebook post over the weekend that Biden and the rest of the Dems and the media are spending too much time focusing on the attacks on the capitol and that there have been other bad events in US History.  It hasn't even been 2 weeks and people want to sweep the events under the rug.  Un-freaking-believable.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I saw a Facebook post over the weekend that Biden and the rest of the Dems and the media are spending too much time focusing on the attacks on the capitol and that there have been other bad events in US History.  It hasn't even been 2 weeks and people want to sweep the events under the rug.  Un-freaking-believable.

This is Rich. I guess they never paid attention in history class because we still talk about those bad events all the time.

• Plus1 1

Oath Keeper Leader arrested & charged

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-files-conspiracy-charge-against-oath-keeper-leader-in-alleged-plot-against-the-capitol/ar-BB1cT81o

Thomas Edward Caldwell, 65, of Clarke County, Va., was taken into custody before 7 a.m. on four federal counts, including conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States in the attack on the Capitol. The conspiracy charge is reserved for offenses interfering with or obstructing the lawful operation of government.

Russian collusion part 2:   So we now have Parlor, the pro-trump, pro Q conspiracy twitter want-a-be, back up running with its servers in RUSSIA and we have

one of the insurrectionists wanting to sell Pelosi's computer to Russia's  intelligence service.   Don't tell me Russia doesn't have a hand in the conspiracies and the organizing of the the insurrection.  They very much may be behind all of the trump misinformation and have brain washed trump himself with all of the falsehoods. 

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/534727-woman-accused-of-trying-to-sell-pelosi-laptop-to-russians-arrested

A woman who the FBI says took a laptop belonging to Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and tried to sell it to Russians has been arrested.

Riley June Williams was arrested on Monday in the Middle District of Pennsylvania, according to a listing on the Justice Department’s website tracking arrests made in connection to the siege.

Williams is charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, as well as violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

The FBI said in a court filing on Sunday that a witness identifying himself as a former romantic partner told the bureau that Williams “intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service.”

The transfer fell through for unknown reasons, and Williams either still has the computer or destroyed it.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I think it's more likely that he's being blackmailed with something.

No doubt there is blackmailing going on - his whole term was full of evidence of such.  He would occasionally say something negative about Russia but not sure if I ever heard him say something negative about Putin.  I wonder if after Jan 20th, when he can no longer provide value for Putin, if Putin does a data dump of sorts on him - regarding his financial entanglements and other compromises.  We shall watch and see :snacks:

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, TGHusker said:

No doubt there is blackmailing going on - his whole term was full of evidence of such.  He would occasionally say something negative about Russia but not sure if I ever heard him say something negative about Putin.  I wonder if after Jan 20th, when he can no longer provide value for Putin, if Putin does a data dump of sorts on him - regarding his financial entanglements and other compromises.  We shall watch and see :snacks:

Right? You know Putin takes vodka shots and watches the Trump pee pee tape every night before bed. It's only a matter of time before he hits the Share button for the rest of the world to see.

• 5 months later...

Most of us who weren't blinded by pure Trumpist partisanship saw it coming.  Trump was definitely game for a coup.  We then witnessed January 6th.  Then we witnessed the Republicans and the apologists here and in Congress try to sweep it all under the rug, shift blame, or down play it. 

Looking forward, there will continue to be no accountability.  As such, this will all continue to play out in the form of more violence and a further eroding of our democracy.  Good times ahead y'all.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/14/politics/donald-trump-election-coup-new-book-excerpt/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Most of us who weren't blinded by pure Trumpist partisanship saw it coming.  Trump was definitely game for a coup.  We then witnessed January 6th.  Then we witnessed the Republicans and the apologists here and in Congress try to sweep it all under the rug, shift blame, or down play it. 

Looking forward, there will continue to be no accountability.  As such, this will all continue to play out in the form of more violence and a further eroding of our democracy.  Good times ahead y'all.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/14/politics/donald-trump-election-coup-new-book-excerpt/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

With the GOP now official all in as the "Brown Shirt" party, we'll have 4 years of campaigning by Trump to regain the WH and when/if he does - it will be a big revenge tour.

My concern is the the Dems won't be up to the challenge.  A second Trump/Biden race could very well end in Trump winning and the country on fire.

• Plus1 2
37 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

With the GOP now official all in as the "Brown Shirt" party, we'll have 4 years of campaigning by Trump to regain the WH and when/if he does - it will be a big revenge tour.

My concern is the the Dems won't be up to the challenge.  A second Trump/Biden race could very well end in Trump winning and the country on fire.

Not to go all nerdy "Game of Thrones" on you, but it reminds me a statement about "Littlefinger" that was taken from Sun Tzu. "He would see this country burn if he could be king of the ashes."-Varys

"An evil enemy will burn his own nation to the ground...to rule over the ashes."-Sun Tzu

• Plus1 2