Trump Coup Attempt

Trump Coup Attempt  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I don't think it will happen within the next 8 years. I can see it happening if he beats Biden in 2024 and refuses to leave in 2029. But he'd probably win and stay in power until he dies at the age of 86 or whatever.

i hope you are right...but trump is still out there agitating and stirring up the faithful, conning them for money for his lawsuits, and crying to anyone who will listen.   and the republican party has for the most part gone along with him.   there is a chance something could still happen IMO.   will wait to see how fired up they get when the fraudit is over and the my pillow guy (general in the trump army) have their grand reveals and see how the cult reacts to those  guys and trumps rhetoric after they have their grand reveals.

• 5 months later...

19 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Yes, it appears we were very close to our own "Reichstag Moment'.   Just imagine if Trump had yes men in the military.  

The thing is he does - the fact that Milley saw the potential crisis that would occur if he allowed troops into the Capital that day and the likelihood of them turning away from orders in order to follow the direction of the president is chilling.

29 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

The thing is he does - the fact that Milley saw the potential crisis that would occur if he allowed troops into the Capital that day and the likelihood of them turning away from orders in order to follow the direction of the president is chilling.

True  - if trump saw the potential of using the military it is because he had his loyalists in place to be used. 

• 1 month later...

17 hours ago, commando said:

nothing to see here.  just trump confessing that he had a plan for pence to overturn the election

Yet if he runs again and gets the nomination, you can be sure that the conservative members of this message board (and Republicans in general) will vote for him again. 

The downfall of the American Experiment because of kindergarten fascism is funny at this point.

• Plus1 2
37 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Yet if he runs again and gets the nomination, you can be sure that the conservative members of this message board (and Republicans in general) will vote for him again. 

The downfall of the American Experiment because of kindergarten fascism is funny at this point.

Wrong.  I am not voting for him again. I do believe neither will @Archy1221

Also I don't believe he would win the rep nomination for pres again.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, admo said:

Wrong.  I am not voting for him again. I do believe neither will @Archy1221

Also I don't believe he would win the rep nomination for pres again.

If he runs, Trump would almost certainly win the nomination. It wouldn't be particularly close.

As for who you're voting for, I hope that's the case. You could always vote for a third party or write in a candidate. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

If he runs, Trump would almost certainly win the nomination. It wouldn't be particularly close.

As for who you're voting for, I hope that's the case. You could always vote for a third party or write in a candidate. 

Thanks, but I am being serious.  I am not voting for him again.  Yes I would do something different.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1