Trump Coup Attempt

Trump Coup Attempt  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Even though I think it would be bad for America.  There is a part of me that hopes this is how he leaves.  Kicking and screaming with the Secret Service dragging him out.....with cameras rolling filming the whole thing.

It would be a perfect ending to this disaster of an administration.

I agree but I can just see the nut cases in the Proud Boys starting a clash of violence with guns firing.    They would go down too but innocent people would get killed.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Nothing is out of the realm of possibility now.

if only the republicans weren't taking an active part in this coup attempt by don the con.  there may be a few starting to speak out against trump now...but even they voted to save trump from impeachment when they could have stopped him.   

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

So he's headed to the Scotland golf course which has lost over $60 million since Trump purchased it six years ago.  Can someone remind me how people think Trump is such a great business man?

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-golf-resort-turnberry-now-lost-61-million-six-years-1558490

• Plus1 1