Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

16 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I agree.  Let’s let a kid get more than one semester in College before giving the injury prone disaster label to him.  

Morrison was a fun guy to watch play here in Tulsa and didn't seem to have the injury bug.  He was a very productive back in high school playing in a very competitive conference. 

2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Morrison was a fun guy to watch play here in Tulsa and didn't seem to have the injury bug.  He was a very productive back in high school playing in a very competitive conference. 

I think he is gonna be a good one if he gets the time he needs to develop.  Tulsa produces some real good talent 

• Plus1 1
On 12/26/2020 at 7:29 PM, krc1995 said:

Oh good, another rental. 

I mean, I know we need one but in 3 years you can’t recruit a couple? 

in fairness, I dont think the staff anticiapted the mo washington s#!t storm when they recruited the guy... based off what we saw in year 1, guy had the physical potential to be a 1,000 yard back every year he was here given how electric he was... Too bad the mental part of the game and off the field character wasn't on the same level

Do agree with you tho we need to find a solid RB1, ideally next year.  cant strike out 3 years in a row- injuries happen but when they happen continually that indicates a trend in we're going after the wrong guys (assuming a checkered injury history)

• Plus1 3

Just now, Decked said:

Keems spot is gonna go to Riley this year. He either wasn’t healthy or wasn’t very good. Even then...we are transfer U right now. Hard to stabilize a roster with this man guys leaving. 

Eh, we're not really any different that most schools.  Other than we haven't actually lost any starters/contributors from this past season (so far) which can't be said for everyone.

• Plus1 4

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Eh, we're not really any different that most schools.  Other than we haven't actually lost any starters/contributors from this past season (so far) which can't be said for everyone.

We have already lost 5 guys from last years class alone and Frost’s almost entire entry class is gone. 2017 was a busted class. We don’t have a lot of guys to spare. We need a lot of hits & healthy depth. Pretty sure we are like top 10 in transfers if I remember right. If we would get an immediate scholarship back from this I would be okay. But we are gonna be capped by the 25.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
18 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

DLine room isn't in terrible shape. Was expecting more outta Keem in his time here. I also figured this week and next is when we would hear about more departures, kids at home for the holidays mulling things over. 

Played in three games, recorded one solo tackle and three assisted. Not at all what I expected when he came here. 

Wasn't he initially billed as an edge rusher? 

• Plus1 1
Just now, knapplc said:

Played in three games, recorded one solo tackle and three assisted. Not at all what I expected when he came here. 

Wasn't he initially billed as an edge rusher? 

Pretty sure he was always gonna be an interior guy with a good ceiling. He only had three tackles but our starting three was pretty stout. Only thing I could think of is he was in the doghouse or hurt for the limited games he had played. 

Just now, Decked said:

We have already lost 5 guys from last years class alone and Frost’s almost entire entry class is gone. 2017 was a busted class. We don’t have a lot of guys to spare. We need a lot of hits & healthy depth. Pretty sure we are like top 10 in transfers if I remember right. If we would get an immediate scholarship back from this I would be okay. But we are gonna be capped by the 25.

You don't remember right.

• Plus1 4
Just now, Decked said:

Pretty sure he was always gonna be an interior guy with a good ceiling. He only had three tackles but our starting three was pretty stout. Only thing I could think of is he was in the doghouse or hurt for the limited games he had played. 

I just think he wasn't as good as the guys playing. 

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up. Not sure what his market is. 

• Plus1 2