Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

16 hours ago, Husker in WI said:

I hope so, although in fairness Martin was highly rated and only had the end of the year to get actual reps - in-game or practice. There aren't a lot of guys higher rated than him, Betts, or Manning - but there are definitely receivers with actual production. In any case, we won't be getting Cooper:

Damn. I was hoping to see Bookie covering Mookie.

17 hours ago, I am I said:

Who, from us, is in the portal? 

not that they played great here and on to next big  thing...but it seems we aren’t losing anyone to Portal? 

might seem positive overall? 

Apparently you have not checked out the "Mass Exodus" thread :P

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Mavric said:

I don't think "protect" is the right term.  It gave them more options.  But mostly the options aren't as great as they think they are.

Read the Congressional Bill NCAA Players Bill of Rights.....Can transfer after signing LOI with no penalty......Transfer and not sit out......Individual endorsement deals......It's going to get a lot worse if this passes....

5 minutes ago, lo country said:

Read the Congressional Bill NCAA Players Bill of Rights.....Can transfer after signing LOI with no penalty......Transfer and not sit out......Individual endorsement deals......It's going to get a lot worse if this passes....

Maybe there will be a period of adjustment, sure. And even after that, some kids will make rash decisions to commit, and shortly thereafter will make rash decisions to leave.

Such is the nature of kids at this age.

I don't think this will precipitate an era of total chaos in the college sports world. I think it will lead to more rational decision making, with a bit of chaos thrown in because these are still 18-22 year olds.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1