Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

Without Wan’Dale we win maybe one game this year. 1-2 games next year. He’s done. Our offense is horrible even with him. No QB, no RB, Frost OL, no WRs. TE room is good. Primed for 100s ranking in total yards. The defense is above average-good but that won’t be enough. Special teams is horrible. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

If NU lost Wandale, that would be a huge loss. He’s been the best player in the past 2 years. 

Nowhere did I say it wasn't a big deal. It is huge not only in production,  but the optics. He was only going to be here 1 more yr anyway. I hate it, but not saying staff is out bc 1 guy wanted to go home.

8 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Luke is not better than Wandale. Plus, who knows if Luke would want to move to a slot receiver. The only reason he’s at NU is because Frost is giving him a shot at QB. 

Again, you are doing a great job of reading what you want and not what I actually said. Please highlight where I said "better than Wandale ".... I said maybe quicker and I believe SF has said best athlete. That diesnt mean better at slot. It means you may have a great athletic player to plug in to reduce the loss. LM, may not want to move,......SF may not want to fire coaches either, but it doesn't stop people from suggesting it. 

• Plus1 1

Whether he leaves or not the way Frost/Lubick 'utilized' him this year was to put it simply a joke.  Just like the rest of the offense it was set up for failure far far too many times even before the ball was snapped.  So much so that as far as next year is concerned regarding our offense I'm definitely concerned for multiple reasons.  

If this is true maybe WR knew this as well.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

Whether he leaves or not the way Frost/Lubick 'utilized' him this year was to put it simply a joke.  Just like the rest of the offense it was set up for failure far far too many times even before the ball was snapped. 

If this is true maybe WR knew this as well.

I agree. Asking him to run the ball was a terrible idea.

This will hurt.  What amazes me is the dude balled out all year to include that last game.....Not like he played like he was leaving. But again, our D is decent enough to win games.  Steady improvement and guys going to the next level.  Offense is a sh!t show. And that's being kind.  Year 3 an no improvement.  Regression all the way around.  And talk about no offense next year.  Yikes.  I'd go with re-tooling to run 12/13 personnel, 2 back sets, counters and traps....Get away from the current Frost O....Didn't have the pieces this year and won't next....

1 minute ago, Farms said:

You obviously haven’t heard the Luke rumors yet....

Seriously?  

• Plus1 1