Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

Good: Encouraged by Chin's guys coming back, seems like his side of the ball is in order and moving in the correct direction.

Bad: Frost has lost a ton of guys on his side of the ball, who were in position to be key players since he stepped foot on campus. JD and Wandale (maybe?) being the big ones. Greg Bell and Fleming were both getting looks early in their careers and bounced. Handful of other guys who quit, left or haven't contributed. If Wandale is indeed gone, I worry the "culture" problem might start with our HC. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, TheSker said:

Until our OL is tight, skill positions won't produce.

.....and we're in a better direction than we EVER were under Riley.

And, as.youve self admitted, you criticize every coach we've had including Osborne 

I sure have. TO going 0-8 in bowls games got to me!  Might have been 0-7:D  Hoping you don't think I was screwing with you. Nothing wrong with your optimism.  I just don't share it. Still hope Frost is "that" guy and stays until he wants to leave. That means he was incredibly successful.

20 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Good: Encouraged by Chin's guys coming back, seems like his side of the ball is in order and moving in the correct direction.

Bad: Frost has lost a ton of guys on his side of the ball, who were in position to be key players since he stepped foot on campus. JD and Wandale (maybe?) being the big ones. Greg Bell and Fleming were both getting looks early in their careers and bounced. Handful of other guys who quit, left or haven't contributed. If Wandale is indeed gone, I worry the "culture" problem might start with our HC. 

Frost’s own best interest would be to hire a special teams coach (should’ve hired Snyder jr), give Lubick full control, & take the time to try and fix turnovers & penalties.  But none of that is going to happen. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, lo country said:

I sure have. TO going 0-8 in bowls games got to me!  Might have been 0-7:D  Hoping you don't think I was screwing with you. Nothing wrong with your optimism.  I just don't share it. Still hope Frost is "that" guy and stays until he wants to leave. That means he was incredibly successful.

Osborne lost bowls from 1987 thru 1993. So that’s 7 straight. I honestly thought people put too much into those bowl losses. Many times NU was sent down to warm climate locations as big underdogs. 

Hearing some interesting stuff. Remember how Wandale briefly committed to Kentucky, then flipped back to us and said he'd been listening to too many voices who wanted him to stay home, instead of doing what's right for him? It sounds like what's going on is that those voices are trying HARD to get back into his head again...

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Osborne lost bowls from 1987 thru 1993. So that’s 7 straight. I honestly thought people put too much into those bowl losses. Many times NU was sent down to warm climate locations as big underdogs. 

I hated it!  Always losing FSU, Miami and the game aginst GT....Still have a HUGE dislike for FSU.  Only Florida school we don't get to beat.  BS calls cost us in 93. The fumble, phantom block....Still loved the call for 2 against Miami.  Almost 10 more years of playing for it until TO got the NC....Looking out our run, he put together one hell of a program.....Started winning when he made some changes.  Hoping Frost makes some quicker than TO did:D

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Decked said:

Kentucky 247 mod claiming Frost met with Wan’Dale today. Hopefully this smooths things over for us. If there’s any chance of a rebuild this is a guy we need as both a leader & player. 

I said earlier, dude played the season AND the last game like a guy committed to NU.  Hoping Frost saus we are not going to try and pound you into 1800 lbs of grown as$ men from the 1 yard line 3 times in a row to score.  And no more swing passes ever.  

3 minutes ago, lo country said:

I hated it!  Always losing FSU, Miami and the game aginst GT....Still have a HUGE dislike for FSU.  Only Florida school we don't get to beat.  BS calls cost us in 93. The fumble, phantom block....Still loved the call for 2 against Miami.  Almost 10 more years of playing for it until TO got the NC....Looking out our run, he put together one hell of a program.....Started winning when he made some changes.  Hoping Frost makes some quicker than TO did:D

I was a kid during this time and yeah those bowl losses sucked, but I still had faith. It made the 47-2 run in the mid 90s that much sweeter.