Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I was a kid during this time and yeah those bowl losses sucked, but I still had faith. It made the 47-2 run in the mid 90s that much sweeter. 

When it clicked, it clicked.  Still miss the NU vs OU game for the Big 8 title.....Great times for sure.  I need to make some Runza's next season.  See if that will help!

• Plus1 1

I know it's a d-bag comment, but i'll make it anyway.

I'm tired of hearing how good Wandale is.  He certainly has talent, but so do a lot of people.

There isn't one play that stick out to me when I think about it him.

• Rex has a pile of plays I think of
  • Ameer had a bunch
  • Westy had a handful
  • Even JD recently.  Him getting destroyed over the middle play after play (I don't recall the game)

I think him leaving is a loss, but I definitely don't think it's the end of the world.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I know it's a d-bag comment, but i'll make it anyway.

I'm tired of hearing how good Wandale is.  He certainly has talent, but so do a lot of people.

There isn't one play that stick out to me when I think about it him.

• Rex has a pile of plays I think of
  • Ameer had a bunch
  • Westy had a handful
  • Even JD recently.  Him getting destroyed over the middle play after play (I don't recall the game)

I think him leaving is a loss, but I definitely don't think it's the end of the world.

Good talent, but not a gamechanger. Give me a good OL and I will give you 4 Wandales. Give me a bad OL and you may not find a Wandale. There are some posters on 247Nebraska's forum, like Klien, that want to blame everything on the coaches and it's never a players fault. Wandale was being showcased. If he leaves it will not be because of playing time or  getting more touches. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1