Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

1 minute ago, Decked said:

Horrible takes for 500.

Mills may not even come back and our offensive line is average to below average. This is dumb. You need WRs. 

You just want to make it seem worse than it actually is. Like I have said, Frost's best offenses, even at Oregon, didn't have a Wandale. I don't even want to see a Wandale in this program again. Give me the bigger body WR's that can win battles for a vertical passing game. We can easily motion out RB's for quick pass and catch plays that Wandale did all of the time. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Decked said:

Wan’Dale was absolutely critical at making first down catches on 3rd down. A mistake eraser. Glue hands. RB fill in when Mills & freshman were down too. This guy plays about 4-5 positions. Probably the only WR besides Falck I would trust to catch a tight 3rd down ball. He’s not a crazy vertical threat due to his lack of top end speed. That’s why we do badly need one so we can use Wan’Dale around the LOS. 

Yeah trying to imagine the offense without Wandale is grim. If we're without Mills and Wandale, it will be starting from scratch with a lot of early bumps. Also have to wonder if AM takes a step back without his safety blanket. We potentially could be going into next year with zero proven threats at RB and WR - and that's a problem for an offense that was ineffective WITH Wandale and Mills. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, uberism said:

You just want to make it seem worse than it actually is. Like I have said, Frost's best offenses, even at Oregon, didn't have a Wandale. I don't even want to see a Wandale in this program again. Give me the bigger body WR's that can win battles for a vertical passing game. We can easily motion out RB's for quick pass and catch plays that Wandale did all of the time. 

Oregon had like 3-4 midgets at WR/DuckR. That’s literally where his position got the name. Despite that our offense has dipped for 3 years in a row. Our best returning WR is Levi Falck if he decides to return. We didn’t have a power run game until Rutgers. This offense will struggle maybe even more than last season without him. 

4 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

Ok coach lol

I’m sorry that you’re either blind or can’t accept reality 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

Oregon had like 3-4 midgets at WR/DuckR. That’s literally where his position got the name. Despite that our offense has dipped for 3 years in a row. Our best returning WR is Levi Falck if he decides to return. We didn’t have a power run game until Rutgers. This offense will struggle maybe even more than last season without him. 

I’m sorry that you’re either blind or can’t accept reality 

Those Oregon players were not Wandale. those guys were fast as hell. One step and go. Wandale is a guy that needs space to be shiffty. 

Hey, I'm not hear to say Wandale is Jerry Rice.  He's a good piece who has performed great with no OL and no QB or much of a running game, nor any other WR thread.  But the attitude that says we don't need him is truly clownish.  What I don't get is that same voice/attitude seems to believe that Jergens is a "Remmington" ... and that's a load of crap!  Jergens is a far bigger problem or issue than Wandale will ever be ... and he touches the ball every play on offense.  He will have more bad snaps next year than most centers have an entire career ... and he will have three years of experience.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, uberism said:

Those Oregon players were not Wandale. those guys were fast as hell. One step and go. Wandale is a guy that needs space to be shiffty. 

Guys like Deanthony Thomas? Wasn't Wandale like a 4.3 guy in HS?? 

Anyways, I get how losing Wandale is fine if you have a DAT or a Royce Freeman or a Mariota. We have none of those guys. 

• Plus1 2

How refreshing. Good to know people are deeply discussing something that has not actually happened yet in the past tense. Off season message boarding at it’s pinnacle.

I feel sorry for anyone who intermittently checks up on this thread. They’ll have  to assume that Wandale has already left the program. More so than for his football ability, I am hopeful Wandale does not leave just to see how some posters attempt to re-spin their comments.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

How refreshing. Good to know people are deeply discussing something that has not actually happened yet in the past tense. Off season message boarding at it’s pinnacle.

I feel sorry for anyone who intermittently checks up on this thread. They’ll have  to assume that Wandale has already left the program. More so than for his football ability, I am hopeful Wandale does not leave just to see how some posters attempt to re-spin their comments.

I can only speak for myself but I would gladly eat crow and admit I was wrong and have Wan’Dale instead 

25 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Guys like Deanthony Thomas? Wasn't Wandale like a 4.3 guy in HS?? 

Anyways, I get how losing Wandale is fine if you have a DAT or a Royce Freeman or a Mariota. We have none of those guys. 

It’s alright we have Nixon who didn’t have major surgery or anything as hasn’t played a snap of college ball. Let’s put all our chips on him and downplay how valuable Wan’dale is to this team.

• Plus1 2