Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

17 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I think people are reading his tweet wrong.  He wants to be closer to mom AND play in a system that features his talents.  He could go to IN and be closer to mom and be a similar system (although theirs works better right now).  Wouldn't make sense to go to Kentucky if they ran lots of 2 tight pro formation

941a4257bc08766cbd7027997e68e03d.png

1498b068024d1c4f3a57dcc18264335d.png

UK running game def looked much better than ours but that passing game is so bad. 

edit: Accidentally posted 2019 UK stats first time

Edited by PasstheDamnBallGuy
  • Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

0b00ca5737b143c4459a7970b9d8b327.png

1498b068024d1c4f3a57dcc18264335d.png

UK running game def looked much better than ours but that passing game is so bad. 

If he transfers to UK I will be fairly confident it was just a family thing because their passing offense was objectively much worse than ours.

As a whole though, I'm sure he was sold as being a De'Anthony Thomas-type dude in that Chip Kelly Oregon spread and instead has spent most of his time in single-wing offense. If this is the style SF wants to play, then we're not going to get many talented dudes on the outside to come here. Triple option teams don't have good receivers for a reason.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, macroboy said:

Not even remotely what I said. C- for reading comprehension.

Slightly below average reading comprehension is pretty miraculous for a message board. :dunno I was mainly addressing the part where you said he'd still be here if we were a good team. I suspect he would not - seems like a guy where there's not a win total that can outweigh the importance of family given the health issues. 

7 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I peaked, just a lot of smack talk and trolling people I'm assuming are Husker fans.

I don't think Butler is going to come back to many Husker reunions...

Butler admits to just wanting to troll. Is proud to be one of the "Riley Boyz"... hey more power to him if he feels like this is helping him heal... just not a good look from him as Riley did less with more than any Husker coach in 40+ years. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, HANC said:

Any hints or guesses?

Brian Cristopherson just said,

"Next week or two is going to be fascinating roster-wise. A couple of the biggest specific weeks I can remember since covering this team. Think there will be some positive returns, but I don't expect transfer news to necessarily just disappear either."

No idea on who, but this thread should be popping haha

7 minutes ago, HANC said:

Any hints or guesses?

Couple of running back rumors... one was apparently in Lincoln yesterday- Markese Stepp.  #8 RB in the nation coming our of high school in 2018.  Currently at USC...  and a little smoke that Mills is leaving.

3 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Covid makes for a great excuse.  

If it's just a generic "need to be closer to family," sure. I don't think he made up the specifics, and it's been known he has a tight-knit family for a long time. 

2 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Aaron Williams never played? You sure?

He did, but I'm not sure he got over the staff bringing Tre Neal in right away.

• Plus1 1