Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

6 minutes ago, Farms said:

It’s his way of letting us down easy. 

People can and will spin it anyway they like.  I think WR would still be here if he didn't have family medical issues at home. 

The reality is it stinks for Nebraska but we should all wish him well.  He played his a$$ off for Nebraska and was a stand up guy his entire time here.  

• Plus1 5
15 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Covid makes for a great excuse.  

9 minutes ago, Farms said:

It’s his way of letting us down easy. 

Dude, if your mom, who already had multiple sclerosis https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/multiple-sclerosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20350269- getting sick and hospitalized while you were in college wouldn't make you at least reconsider where you were at, you guys are cold a** dudes. 

• Plus1 6

1 minute ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Dude, if your mom, who already had multiple sclerosis https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/multiple-sclerosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20350269- getting sick and hospitalized while you were in college wouldn't make you at least reconsider where you were at, you guys are cold a** dudes. 

Dont lecture me about MS.  I have had 2 family members diagnosed with it and one of them being my 13 yr old niece.  I feel for him on that aspect but him leaving has been in the making since halfway through last year and it has NOTHING to due with covid.  

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Dont lecture me about MS.  I have had 2 family members diagnosed with it and one of them being my 13 yr old niece.  I feel for him on that aspect but him leaving has been in the making since halfway through last year and it has NOTHING to due with covid.  

The first even slightly credible rumor was just a couple weeks ago though. People were always going to throw rumors out there because of his recruitment process and high profile within the program.

3 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

LMAO dude, not a lecture about MS, more of a lecture about priorities. Family >>> football everytime. 

• Plus1 2
Just now, Stumpy1 said:

Sorry to hear about your personal experience in dealing with MS-stricken family members. 

At this point, we can only go off the actual words written/spoken by WR. He says the decision is due to family health issues, we have to take it at face value. Ultimately, maybe there is more to it but for now, we have to take him at his word and hope for the best for both him and the program. 

• Plus1 2

To everybody saying it was all COVID related, the ESPN article quotes Robinson himself by saying it was 50-50 his mother and his touches and how he got them. 

Turns out Frost giving him I-Back carries in the B1G was a really stupid. Wan'dale knows he's not going to the NFL based on his RB film. He also knows he's not going there with our current QBs. 

I wish him the best of luck, I don’t blame him for transferring. 

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Turns out Frost giving him I-Back carries in the B1G was a really stupid. Wan'dale knows he's not going to the NFL based on his RB film. He also knows he's not going there with our current QBs.

While I believe his family is the majority of why he's leaving, I just don't understand why at least 2 or 3 actual running backs didn't emerge out of that room.  It's one of the more baffling things about the season.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1