Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

1 minute ago, uberism said:

Luke McCaffrey will exit stage right. Wants to be a QB. Staff wants him to move to WR. He wants QB. Best to go separate ways then. Transfer incoming that will be a positive for the offense. 

Luke’s a smart kid, but if he didn’t see the proof in the pudding on his QB ability then adios too. I never want to see him as a QB for Nebraska unless it’s a trick play. 

5 minutes ago, uberism said:

Luke McCaffrey will exit stage right. Wants to be a QB. Staff wants him to move to WR. He wants QB. Best to go separate ways then. Transfer incoming that will be a positive for the offense. 

I am glad the staff is trying to get him to move. That dude is a great athlete and not a QB. If we lose him bc/ of trying to get him to move, sucks, but I'm way more OK with this than losing Wan'dale.

I could even see LMC being a really solid QB at Greeley in whatever conference they play in but he isn't a Big10 Qb

15 minutes ago, uberism said:

I hope you’re right about whoever this transfer is.  Sucks losing Luke, but if he’s bent on playing QB, best to move on.  

18 minutes ago, macroboy said:

I am glad the staff is trying to get him to move. That dude is a great athlete and not a QB. If we lose him bc/ of trying to get him to move, sucks, but I'm way more OK with this than losing Wan'dale.

I could even see LMC being a really solid QB at Greeley in whatever conference they play in but he isn't a Big10 Qb

Might depend on what decision Dylan McCaffrey makes.

• Plus1 2

1. (RB) Markese Stepp -- USC
  2. (CB) Tyrique Stevenson -- Georgia
  3. (WR) Charleston Rambo -- Oklahoma
  4. (OG) Liam Dobson -- Maine
  5. (OLB) Owen Carney -- Illinois 
  6. (OG) CJ Thorpe -- Penn St
  7. (DB) Jordan Moore -- Texas A&M
  8. (DB) Julius Brents -- Iowa
  9. (WR) Ricky Smalling -- Illinois 
  10. (RB) Kevin Marks Jr -- Buffalo 
8 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:
  1. (RB) Markese Stepp -- USC
  2. (CB) Tyrique Stevenson -- Georgia
  3. (WR) Charleston Rambo -- Oklahoma
  4. (OG) Liam Dobson -- Maine
  5. (OLB) Owen Carney -- Illinois 
  6. (OG) CJ Thorpe -- Penn St
  7. (DB) Jordan Moore -- Texas A&M
  8. (DB) Julius Brents -- Iowa
  9. (WR) Ricky Smalling -- Illinois 
  10. (RB) Kevin Marks Jr -- Buffalo 

That's so cryptic. Is that your top 10? Or 10 players you know we are working on?

• Plus1 1