3. (WR) Charleston Rambo -- Oklahoma
  4. (OG) Liam Dobson -- Maine
  5. (OLB) Owen Carney -- Illinois 
  6. (OG) CJ Thorpe -- Penn St
  7. (DB) Jordan Moore -- Texas A&M
  8. (DB) Julius Brents -- Iowa
  9. (WR) Ricky Smalling -- Illinois 
  10. (RB) Kevin Marks Jr -- Buffalo 

Having a few beers during the Ohio State beat down?

2 hours ago, Decked said:

Collin Miller basically @ing Tony Butler without mentioning him directly lol

Was glad to see this ! I know "pretty much first hand" that Miller has said privately (to friends and family) that the culture now is soooooo much better than before he got here. Mentioned that SF still has to win a few internal battles (player attitudes and buy in) but basically guaranteed SF is on right track and will turn it around. To me, this just solidifies what he said.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
55 minutes ago, HANC said:

Was glad to see this ! I know "pretty much first hand" that Miller has said privately (to friends and family) that the culture now is soooooo much better than before he got here. Mentioned that SF still has to win a few internal battles (player attitudes and buy in) but basically guaranteed SF is on right track and will turn it around. To me, this just solidifies what he said.

This would have been encouraging to hear if our best offensive weapon, with 3 years eligibility remaining, had not chosen to leave us today.  

• Plus1 3
7 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

This would have been encouraging to hear if our best offensive weapon, with 3 years eligibility remaining, had not chosen to leave us today.  

I am honestly stumped on how Wandale thinks he can be best utilized. He describes himself as a swiss army all purpose type of player and Frost went out of his way to get Wandale the ball in a multitude of ways. My hope is that removing Wandale could somehow cause us to spread it around in our attack. I know Frost is thought of as a offensive guru and I am hoping our OL can make him one again. 

• Plus1 4

10 hours ago, uberism said:

Luke McCaffrey will exit stage right. Wants to be a QB. Staff wants him to move to WR. He wants QB. Best to go separate ways then. Transfer incoming that will be a positive for the offense. 

I don't see Luke as a qb but if he wants to stay at qb then you leave him there, unless you have a transfer coming-in anyway.  Qb's take a considerable beating here, we can use the depth. Maybe after another season at qb goes nowhere then he will be ready to change positions. 

1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I am honestly stumped on how Wandale thinks he can be best utilized. He describes himself as a swiss army all purpose type of player and Frost went out of his way to get Wandale the ball in a multitude of ways. My hope is that removing Wandale could somehow cause us to spread it around in our attack. I know Frost is thought of as a offensive guru and I am hoping our OL can make him one again. 

He is friends with Rondale Moore and given their similar size and build, I think he sees himself with that type of receiving production. Which he didn't get the ball consistently enough from our QBs.

10 hours ago, uberism said:

1: Yes.

2; not following any recent Nebraska people

3: Never followed back after the staff followed him

4: Not seeing this anywhere for staff following him

5: See 4

6: See 4

7 See 4

8: See 4

8: don't think they will push here

9: He followed some Nebraska staff after Nebraska staff followed him

It was a list I made a few days ago for players I would take from the portal.

Twitter can be an indication but isn't the end all. I've seen many kids like and retweet stuff of other schools then commit here. 

1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I said the same thing. He is 5'8 without top end speed. He def is a loss and a good player but I think kids feel if you aren't in the playoff you can't go high in the draft. 

• Fire 1
5 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

The NFL will find you if you can play even if you are working at a Subway making lunch.

No kidding!

Wasn't Heinicke working on online classes to finish his degree when he got called?  Probably played his way into a roster spot next year with a chance to compete for an NFL starting job.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Here is a good read from Sipple.  My apologies if this was already posted here in this thread.

"It was about 50-50 with my mom and how I was used at Nebraska," Robinson told ESPN. "I loved the touches and the way I got the touches. Sometimes they don't translate to the way I want them to for the NFL."

I hope for the love of God he told the very same thing to Frost and Lubick.  Kind of like knock knock.  Wake up.  Is anybody home????

• Plus1 1