Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

2 minutes ago, Canadian Fan said:

Sorry for re-hash....

Can anyone clarify number of transfers staff are hoping to add and what positions to be targeted?

Thanks in advance, M.

They have two spots left.  Lots of speculation that a QB would be on the list but Frost said they're going to see how things go this spring before deciding.

The last one is pretty much just best player available.  Likely on defense.  OLB would still seem to be a priority.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Decked said:

I get the joke but Oklahoma’s offense is going to drop about 40-50 points on our defense next year while we score 14-17. 

17 in the 4th, while Martinez racks up 200 yards and Nebraska fans will conjure up some look at those stats excuse as to how good he is.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, All Hail Herbie said:

The new reality of college football, off-season free agent acquisition.  This would then make sense.  With payment to players coming soon, we will soon need salary cap managers, luxury taxes and a collective bargaining agreement.  Sounds like amateurism to me.

transfer portal was the beginning of the end for college ball, s#!t deal for everyone.

• Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...

6 hours ago, Ulty said:

Is this the same Terry Wilson that was a one-time Nebraska commit, but Frost recruited him to Oregon, right before Frost left for UCF?

Frost at Oregon feels like a decade ago. Life and this football team have taken a toll on my mind.

• Plus1 1