Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

Based on....his size? He averaged less than 4 yds a carry last season in the Pac-12. That doesn't scream B1G back to me.

He only got significant carries in 3 games, but yeah Oregon shutting him down isn't ideal. He's had some good games too though, I'm excited. Career 5.1 is fine, if also from a small sample. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Based on....his size? He averaged less than 4 yds a carry last season in the Pac-12. That doesn't scream B1G back to me.

Because he was in an air raid and battled about 3 injuries. Look at the year before. He went off.

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, HuskerofMN said:

Don't know much about Stepp, but size at running back is a great addition. I hope this is a strong sign of NU moving to a power spread run game, like we saw @Rutgers. Would be a good idea in my opinion. 

I have a feeling they are moving to that direction. Big RB's, downhil schemes, big body WR's to throw deep and big body TE"s that will be mismathes. 

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, uberism said:

I have a feeling they are moving to that direction. Big RB's, downhil schemes, big body WR's to throw deep and big body TE"s that will be mismathes. 

Makes sense to me. Historically good Big 10 teams have often had good size at the skills.  

• Plus1 1

Dont know if I would call a 60/40 pass to run ratio an air raid offense, especially when only playing 6 games. 

Hopefully with him being a little bit bigger back and what Mills done against Rutgers,  Frost will finally use some downhill running.