Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

34 minutes ago, uberism said:

Now the #1 jersey offered to the Hawaii WR that Nebraska might land in Feb. signing day makes more sense. 

I do think it would be pretty dumb to go to Kentucky from a football perspective. 

The offense needs to thrive in all phases, not feature Wandale, IMO. Could be a blessing, IMO. 

About Kentucky, he originally committed to them before flipping to NU. Also from watching twitter, he seems close to his family and he has a new brother/sister that celebrated their 1st Bday recently. I'm not going to be all doom and gloom about this if it happens, just like I'm not going to think losing Wandale won't hurt, but people have a bunch of reasons for the things they do. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

So it’s a done deal? Wandale is in the portal? Link?

Lol.. This all could have just been started by some guy on a Kentucky message board that doesn’t know s#!t. It gets repeated a few times and all of a sudden its a done deal. Wiltfong is right 90% of the time because he flip at the last second based on what he’s hearing but he doesn’t have inside sources everywhere. Maybe Wan’dale leaves, or just maybe a bunch of people have their panties in a wad over absolutely nothing.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Farms said:

Lol.. This all could have just been started by some guy on a Kentucky message board that doesn’t know shot. It gets repeated a few times and all of a sudden its a done deal. Wiltfong is right 90% of the tine because he flip at the last second based on what he’s hearing but he doesn’t have inside sources everywhere. Maybe Wan’dale leaves, or just maybe a bunch of people have their panties in a wad over absolutely nothing.

The reason Wiltfong flips is because recruits change their mind. He only puts in a CB if he has inside info. And he’s usually the first one to tell you why and change his prediction. I mean these are teenagers after all. I thought that was rather obvious. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Farms said:

Lol.. This all could have just been started by some guy on a Kentucky message board that doesn’t know shot. It gets repeated a few times and all of a sudden its a done deal. Wiltfong is right 90% of the tine because he flip at the last second based on what he’s hearing but he doesn’t have inside sources everywhere. Maybe Wan’dale leaves, or just maybe a bunch of people have their panties in a wad over absolutely nothing.

The Nebraska media guys are saying the same things, even if Wiltfong would say that without a source which he hasn't in the several years I've followed this stuff.

Screenshot_20210109-133747_Firefox.thumb.jpg.0aa55b2f943ac3517c48994ad29241ce.jpgScreenshot_20210109-133733_Firefox.thumb.jpg.d4610823e50aaf6ab7f6776a0ff04d44.jpg

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Lightfighter214 said:

Screenshot_20210109-162812_Chrome.jpg

4 minutes ago, Decked said:

The reason Wiltfong flips is because recruits change their mind. He only puts in a CB if he has inside info. And he’s usually the first one to tell you why and change his prediction. I mean these are teenagers after all. I thought that was rather obvious. 

Okay. So now IS the correct time for those that have been waiting to call for Frost’s head over Wandale leaving to begin? 

Ive always been a little slow and am never sure when it’s proper for these things to commence. My tendency would be to wait for the actual news but then again I’ve never been all that interested in saying I told ya so or pretending I was somehow privy to inside info that others were oblivious to.

You guys are sure welcome to proceed as you wish.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Lightfighter214 said:

Thanks for the permission? 

Ive thought frost was in over his head for years now. 

Even if real sources and real reporters are wrong, which is possible, if these rumors are wrong, it also speaks to some problems that we are not privy to.

There is zero evidence at this point that frost is the guy. All evidence is to the contrary. This evidence grows constantly. 

It speaks volumes that going 6-6 next year is the best we can hope hope

If only you had more money......

Personally I think losing Wandale would be a big, big loss for this program.

I cant blame him though- the offense he joined has NOT been the one that was advertised. I hope he stays and we fix it together, but I wish him the best wherver he goes- hopefully its place that can fully use him & his abilities.

Another sting for Husker fans if true, he has been one of the few true bright spots of the frost era...

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
28 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Okay. So now IS the correct time for those that have been waiting to call for Frost’s head over Wandale leaving to begin? 

Ive always been a little slow and am never sure when it’s proper for these things to commence. My tendency would be to wait for the actual news but then again I’ve never been all that interested in saying I told ya so or pretending I was somehow privy to inside info that others were oblivious to.

You guys are sure welcome to proceed as you wish.

TBH, I normally start at the first swing pass to start the game for negative yards.  Usually the first play of the game after we take the KO:D

11 minutes ago, Tfeek said:

Personally I think losing Wandale would be a big, big loss for this program.

I cant blame him though- the offense he joined has NOT been the one that was advertised. I hope he stays and we fix it together, but I wish him the best wherver he goes- hopefully its place that can fully use him & his abilities.

Another sting for Husker fans if true, he has been one of the few true bright spots of the frost era...

I was one that tried to mitigate the loss/impact of JD leaving.  More so to try and use the idea that if he doesn't want to be here, didn't want to pratice in the cold etc....But in reality it hurt.  A lot.  Wan'dale, with no returning receiver threat, no RB (besides him if Mills goes) and no back up RB if Mills stays.  Y'all think JLO left, JLo right was a predictable  offense......For the record, one of my all time fave Huskers.  Not a knock on him at all.