Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kind of funny how things develop.  Two months ago people were sure that Chins was terrible and McCaffrey needed to be our starting QB.  Weird how things you think you know can turn out to be totally w

In a nutshell:    Butler & A Will are not surprised as they felt that Riley players were blamed to be a problem & pushed out. Also saying that when back to back years you lose your t

I for one am shocked that you assumed things were worse than they were and then immediately shifted to trying to downplay them.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, QMany said:

Wait, who recruited Wandale? I need to know before I am allowed to levy any criticism on our 12-20 staff.

I think Held and Walters were the big recruiters on Wandale.  I remember Frost being willing to move on from him after his initial commitment to UK, but Held and Walters stuck with his recruiting and flipped him.

1 minute ago, Husker in WI said:

Really sucks, but he's one of the classiest players we've ever had here. Best of luck to him and his family!

Wandale did everything he was asked from him, was a great leader, and a great player for NU.  He will be missed, but good luck to the guy.  

2 hours ago, TheSker said:

We've changed something every off season for 20 years.

How about we let this thing get built the right way?

I kindof agree with you here.

We just need a different coach.  Great coaches change things almost immediately. 

Browns and redskins are a great example.

HCSF's problem is he had success to quickly.  He doesn't seem to know what to do when the bottom drops out.

1 minute ago, QMany said:

"and finding a system that can best feature his talents for the NFL." :w00t

That last part says a lot, and it isn't good for us.

• Plus1 2
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Crusader Husker said:

HCSF's problem is he had success to quickly.  He doesn't seem to know what to do when the bottom drops out.

That last part says a lot, and it isn't good for us.

Hard to sell the system if one of your best players leaves and says that.

• Plus1 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thatguy said:

Based on the smoke, shouldn't we unlock that one thread that was poopooed from head to toe?

I told those guys they were tempting fate in that thread and they mocked it. Now look! It's all their fault!

• Haha 4

I certainly will not even try to make it seem like I know what Wan'Dale and other football players were going through, but family is a big deal to him. With her health worsening I can only say he made the right decision. Family is more important than football, and I can't wait to cheer him on and see him make the pros.

• Plus1 2

100% the right call for Wandale, IMO, and not just because of the family angle which I can respect. The program hasn't done a lot in recent years to instill belief in their ability to develop players and help them reach the NFL.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I think the ESPN reporter is click baiting with the tag there. Considering WR was the one player on offense with a touch quota, I'm not sure how much more he could have been featured. 

Although I would like to have had him stay, this might end up being the best for both the player and the program. Frost and Co. will need to develop hard this spring but I would like to believe that we end up being more well rounded after this with more focus on using the runningbacks as intended to control the clock and tempo. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2

With his mom's health issues, Wan'dale will be a lock to be eligible right away at his new school.  I know the immediate eligibility issue is still being worked out, but the NCAA would like like total a-holes if they were to deny Wan'dale immediate eligibility for 2021.