Transfer Portal?

Aliens05

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Yep that was me. I know nothing about him potentially leaving. Just colored me odd he started following 5 different coaches at different schools in the past couple weeks. 

Thanks, sorry I didn't know where it was posted. Definitely an odd move unless you're looking at other options. Hope he stays but also hoping he looks at a receiver/Taysom Hill role for us instead of solely QB.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kind of funny how things develop.  Two months ago people were sure that Chins was terrible and McCaffrey needed to be our starting QB.  Weird how things you think you know can turn out to be totally w

In a nutshell:    Butler & A Will are not surprised as they felt that Riley players were blamed to be a problem & pushed out. Also saying that when back to back years you lose your t

I for one am shocked that you assumed things were worse than they were and then immediately shifted to trying to downplay them.

Posted Images

Tutt and others are great if 1/2 or 2/2 guys at S come back 100% snag him if you can. But I would think given how little our depth is at S you would rather find a guy there. 

The one thing about Tutt is he would instantly start on PR/KR. Was pretty good at it at Auburn. That’s a place where we do badly need to improve. And also where our special teams analyst may have an in with him and Tutt already being familiar with N. 

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

Based on....his size? He averaged less than 4 yds a carry last season in the Pac-12. That doesn't scream B1G back to me.

He only got significant carries in 3 games, but yeah Oregon shutting him down isn't ideal. He's had some good games too though, I'm excited. Career 5.1 is fine, if also from a small sample. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Based on....his size? He averaged less than 4 yds a carry last season in the Pac-12. That doesn't scream B1G back to me.

Because he was in an air raid and battled about 3 injuries. Look at the year before. He went off.

• Plus1 2