Jump to content

Transfer Portal?


Aliens05

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kind of funny how things develop.  Two months ago people were sure that Chins was terrible and McCaffrey needed to be our starting QB.  Weird how things you think you know can turn out to be totally w

In a nutshell:    Butler & A Will are not surprised as they felt that Riley players were blamed to be a problem & pushed out. Also saying that when back to back years you lose your t

I for one am shocked that you assumed things were worse than they were and then immediately shifted to trying to downplay them.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Mavric said:

Oklahoma must have issues with their offensive staff to keep losing skill players like this...

 

 

I get the joke but Oklahoma’s offense is going to drop about 40-50 points on our defense next year while we score 14-17. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Canadian Fan said:

Sorry for re-hash....

 

Can anyone clarify number of transfers staff are hoping to add and what positions to be targeted?

 

Thanks in advance, M.

 

They have two spots left.  Lots of speculation that a QB would be on the list but Frost said they're going to see how things go this spring before deciding.

 

The last one is pretty much just best player available.  Likely on defense.  OLB would still seem to be a priority.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post

14 hours ago, Decked said:

I get the joke but Oklahoma’s offense is going to drop about 40-50 points on our defense next year while we score 14-17. 

17 in the 4th, while Martinez racks up 200 yards and Nebraska fans will conjure up some look at those stats excuse as to how good he is.

  • Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mavric said:

 

The new reality of college football, off-season free agent acquisition.  This would then make sense.  With payment to players coming soon, we will soon need salary cap managers, luxury taxes and a collective bargaining agreement.  Sounds like amateurism to me.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, All Hail Herbie said:

The new reality of college football, off-season free agent acquisition.  This would then make sense.  With payment to players coming soon, we will soon need salary cap managers, luxury taxes and a collective bargaining agreement.  Sounds like amateurism to me.

transfer portal was the beginning of the end for college ball, s#!t deal for everyone.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Was said to be someone Nebraska had considered taking...

 

 

Is this the same Terry Wilson that was a one-time Nebraska commit, but Frost recruited him to Oregon, right before Frost left for UCF?

Link to post
6 hours ago, Ulty said:

Is this the same Terry Wilson that was a one-time Nebraska commit, but Frost recruited him to Oregon, right before Frost left for UCF?

Frost at Oregon feels like a decade ago. Life and this football team have taken a toll on my mind.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...