Staff Changes

HANC

26 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I haven't seen anything of what you guys are talking about...would help if you posted some context...some of us don't really do much social networking so we have to rely on OWH and Journalstar for our scoops.

If you see something, please point it out.

I don't know more than you, but from their posts seems like Fisher is on UGA's short list of candidates - the old one (Charlton Warren, our DB coach in 2014) got hired as Indiana's new DC. But not their #1 choice, so maybe nothing to worry about.

I hope Fish sticks around, he's done wonders with the DBs. But I don't take it as a sign that he's actively looking to leave - he's from Florida, Georgia is absolutely a step up career-wise and closer to his old stomping grounds. He'd be dumb to not hear them out and at least think about it, but who knows. I'd hate to lose him, but it's hard to not lose good position coaches when your Coordinator positions are set.

16 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

He's looking for a job, it appears.... I don't blame him for not wanting to be here. Losing seasons aren't helping his resume.

Assistant coaches are almost ALWAYS looking for their next job.  

9 hours ago, NowledgeableFan said:

Has Scott lost this team?  Nebraska had better adjust to the Big Ten.  The honeymoon is over.

No.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Lubick probably in the mix for the HC job at Montana St. 

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:blink:

He's out of coaching for a couple years, comes to Nebraska and is OC for one year when the offense was not very good.  And, he's going to be hired away now as a HC?

That's the rumor.  I'll be pretty damn shocked if it actually happens, personally.