Jack Stoll

Mavric

16 hours ago, runningblind said:

Where do you see 5th round mocked? I would take that bet as I don't see him being drafted.

I guess I might've jumped the gun on that draft projection, as it's a site that I'm not overly familiar with http://draftscout.com/dsprofile.php?PlayerId=1018688&DraftYear=2021Although, he has better size than Cethan Carter (who is on an NFL roster spot). Has shown that he can get separation off the line, and is a decent blocker. 6'4 @ 260 lbs, in an NFL strength and conditioning level can do a lot for a player. I do stand by saying that Roby was 21 years old and Jack is 24, and would be a 6th year player. He wouldn't even have an opportunity to comeback if it wasn't for the freebie year of COVID. Plus, he would come back to a room of Allen, Vokolek, a boatload of other TE's on roster. As well as incoming guys like Fidone, Carnie and Rollins.

• Plus1 2

I could see him getting drafted.  He's been reliable when the ball has been thrown to him.  There have been plenty of times he was running wide open and missed.  That's not his fault.  He's not dynamic after he has the ball but he blocks well and catches what is thrown to him.  Not a ton of TE who are good at both blocking and catching.

• 2 weeks later...

• 7 months later...
  • Mavric changed the title to Jack Stoll
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

• 2 years later...