2021 Offensive Line

Mavric

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Might be younger on average but, I think it will be more talented and a better fit for what we are trying to do.

Agree here.  Kinda excited to see how they develop over the summer.  2021 could still be a struggle at times for the Oline but I’m stoked that NU has a quality two deep and the future looking pretty good. 

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Agree here.  Kinda excited to see how they develop over the summer.  2021 could still be a struggle at times for the Oline but I’m stoked that NU has a quality two deep and the future looking pretty good. 

they’ll struggle early, but hit their stride towards the end of the year and we’ll get into a bowl because of it!

• Plus1 2
10 hours ago, Gorillahawk said:

they’ll struggle early, but hit their stride towards the end of the year and we’ll get into a bowl because of it!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we talking about basically the line that played in the Rutgers game minus Farniok?

I think they could look pretty decent against Illinois and Buffalo.  The whole team will be tested against OU.  At least they better come into the Illinois game ready to redeem themselves after this past year's game.

30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we talking about basically the line that played in the Rutgers game minus Farniok?

I think they could look pretty decent against Illinois and Buffalo.  The whole team will be tested against OU.  At least they better come into the Illinois game ready to redeem themselves after this past year's game.

I think you're right. They're going to be young still, and that's why I said they will struggle early on, but I think they have the talent to be pretty dang good by the end of the year and in the future. I do feel like Frost has put an emphasis on building depth on the O-Line

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

• 3 months later...