2021 Spring Practice Notes

Mavric

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is so frustrating.

I'm hearing it is precautionary and that he is doing good.  I'm sure reporters will be all over it first chance they get to talk to Scott so we will hear his official line.  

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Wordek said:

Stepp, Manning, Rahmir Johnson, JoJo Domann, and Ben Stille either seen in sweats or not seen practicing.

I wonder what’s up with Stepp and I wonder if Manning will ever play? 

Rumor is that Stepp has a broken bone in his foot and is out for the spring

55 minutes ago, The Maudfather said:

Why does this Omar Manning situation feel a lot like the Mike Riley - Jordan Stevenson situation from several years back? The sad part is that Stevenson has a lot more meaningful playing time and in game reps than Manning. 

I think it's different, and is 6 kick returns over 3 games a lot more meaningful than 1 target in 1 game? Both are negligible. IIRC Stevenson was wildly out of shape, I don't think that's Manning's problem at the moment - although it might have been at the start of last year. It could be similar in being highly regarded prospects who just don't work out. Still hopeful with Manning, I'm willing to give most players a pass on last year. Not practicing is not ideal though.

• Plus1 1