SIGNED - WR Victor Jones

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Jones commit?

• Nebraska
    • Maryland
    • Kentucky

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 months later...
  • seaofred92 changed the title to WR Victor Jones [Nebraska Commit]
  • seaofred92 pinned this topic

Honestly, when I watch his video, makes me think he might be a better cornerback/safety... In his video he utilizes his size to his advantage but he won't have that advantage in college. His quick feet I think might be better suited on the defense but again, i'm a novice football fan.

Olympia has put out a lot of kids, (Chris Johnson, Trevor Siemian, Deandre Francios, Joe Milton off the top of my head) but they aren't a very good program.  I also believe Fabian Washington is still coaching over there, so that might be part of the connection here.

Don't know this kid, but I do know both his QB's, and they are both, let's be nice and say subpar.  So, perhaps there's some upside here.  

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Whoa.  Didn't see this one coming.

Every year this staff gets commitments that the message board journalists have no clue about. The Clouse and Mike Schaefer types are pretty useless for getting information under the Frost staff. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, uberism said:

Every year this staff gets commitments that the message board journalists have no clue about. The Clouse and Mike Schaefer types are pretty useless for getting information under the Frost staff. 

Um ... no.  The fact that 1-2 out of 23-24 are a surprise does not make everything else useless.

• Plus1 7
29 minutes ago, uberism said:

Did you just call yourself a message board journalist?

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Mavric changed the title to SIGNED - WR Victor Jones