The Angry Violent Left

Just now, Landlord said:

I don't like Hillary Clinton, don't support Hillary Clinton, don't care about Hillary Clinton. I don't know what she has or hasn't said in the past but if she made racist comments back then, then that is something I will absolutely criticize and speak out against.

But we're not talking about Hillary Clinton. We're talking about the President that you actively support. And you've just been presented incontrovertible evidence that he behaves in ways that discriminate against people based on race (reasonable people call that racism), and your response is to....deflect, distract, backpedal, and bury your head shouting, "YEA BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY!?"?

Gotta give you credit for your mental gymnastics, I suppose.

I am supportive of limiting immigration IF we do not know who is coming, especially from countries prone to terrorism....not a racist view.  Also given how much violence we have seen from illegals coming across the Mexican border its not racist to say rapists and murderers have done harm to Americans. #KateSteinle.  The political correctness bullsh*t is what helped Trump get elected after terrorism rose by 4400% under Obama l. 

3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I am supportive of limiting immigration IF we do not know who is coming, especially from countries prone to terrorism....not a racist view.  Also given how much violence we have seen from illegals coming across the Mexican border its not racist to say rapists and murderers have done harm to Americans. #KateSteinle.  The political correctness bullsh*t is what helped Trump get elected after terrorism rose by 4400% under Obama l. 

I'm not talking about immigration and I'm not talking about you.

I'm talking about Trump being a racist. That's been proven. And you support him. That doesn't make you a racist. But it makes you someone who actively supports a racist.

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Landlord said:

I'm not talking about immigration and I'm not talking about you.

I'm talking about Trump being a racist. That's been proven. And you support him. That doesn't make you a racist. But it makes you someone who actively supports a racist.

Proven by who....those who disagree with Trump. Heres "Proof" that Obama was a racist POTUS as he used race and identity politics to divide this nation. In fact the Democratic party has been race baiting for decades claiming the GOP would do them harm. I guess this proof means anyone who supported Obama was racist too.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/3/ben-stein-obama-most-racist-president-in-american-/

16 minutes ago, Big Red 40 said:

Trump called Nazis and White Supremecists very fine people on live tv and refused many opportunities to condemn them . That all we need to know about where he stands . 

Umm he loudly condemned the KKK and neonazis.  His initial comments were focused on the reality that not everyone at the Charlottesville protest was a right or left wing racist group, but its also true there were bad people from both parties there. Are you saying his official statement condemning KKK is not true.

9 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Is Donald Trump racist for refusing to rent apartments to black people?

I dont agree with that and I am sure he does not as well when he was in his mid-20s back in an era when there was more racism and intolerance. I am 40 now and am sure I did or said some dumb things in my 20s. I am have more wisdom now than I did in my 20s.  My views and beliefs have changed a bit too over time.  

Would Jackson have invited him to the Rainbow event in 1999 if he believed he believed he was racist. Would millions of minorities have supported him in 2016 if they felt he was racist?

• Fire 1