The Angry Violent Left

I’m sick and tired of people complaining of the actions and words of some people while defending or excusing the behavior of the person in the highest office in this country.  trump calls someone low I.Q, horse face and other things, and people give him a pass or say he was wrong to do that but I’m still going to defend him and criticize others.  Everybody should behave better than the President.  What low standards have been set for that position.  How pathetic is that!

Edited by Redrover
Better grammar
  • Plus1 2

Bueller? 

White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since Sept. 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism has reported that 71 percent of the extremist-related fatalities in the United States between 2008 and 2017 were committed by members of the far right or white-supremacist movements. Islamic extremists were responsible for just 26 percent. Data compiled by the University of Maryland’s Global Terrorism Database shows that the number of terror-related incidents has more than tripled in the United States since 2013, and the number of those killed has quadrupled. In 2017, there were 65 incidents totaling 95 deaths. In a recent analysis of the data by the news site Quartz, roughly 60 percent of those incidents were driven by racist, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic, antigovernment or other right-wing ideologies. Left-wing ideologies, like radical environmentalism, were responsible for 11 attacks. Muslim extremists committed just seven attacks.

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It.

• Thanks 3
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

We have more evidence of Jim Acosta assaulting a woman than we do from Brett Kavanaugh 

???

Are you referencing this?  And is this really something people are grabbing on to?

Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:....etc...

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, funhusker said:

???

Are you referencing this?  And is this really something people are grabbing on to?

Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:Haha:lol:....etc...

yep....the wh has suspended acostas press pass for him laying hands on the intern.   so holding his mike and saying parden me mam is lefty violence to this administration and their minions...and the white nationalist are very fine people.

• Plus1 3
36 minutes ago, commando said:

yep....the wh has suspended acostas press pass for him laying hands on the intern.   so holding his mike and saying parden me mam is lefty violence to this administration and their minions...and the white nationalist are very fine people.

I just saw this about Acosta.  What a f#&%ing joke!   Our President (yes @Dewiz, @Ric Flair @HuskerNation1 and others, he is "our" President) is a weak little man.  It amazes me how "small" so many people must be that they "look up" to this man child.

For the love of God, I hope he gets primaried.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1