The Angry Violent Left

I think the only remaining point of this thread is that the never-ending Portland rioting is being driven by things uniquely Portland, including a full-fledged local rioting community that lives to agitate.  It's not really indicative of BLM or Antifa or a President who refuses to criticize violent protestors by name, especially in the case of Portland protestors who may not feel affiliated with any name. 

If you do not equate the Portland and/or larger BLM protests to the Jan 6 insurrection and other right wing physical confrontations, keep in mind that many people do as a way to make excuses for each. I just don't think both causes are equal. In no post did I suggest the rightness of the cause excuses violent and counter-productive behavior. 

• Plus1 2

BLM fighting the good fight and making sure people can’t get home from work.  How would we ever survive without that group.   Police are so scared at this point they don’t arrest the people blocking streets, instead they detain  innocents trying to drive their own neighborhood.  What a joke. 

• Plus1 2

On 4/18/2021 at 2:49 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

I think the only remaining point of this thread is that the never-ending Portland rioting is being driven by things uniquely Portland, including a full-fledged local rioting community that lives to agitate.  It's not really indicative of BLM or Antifa or a President who refuses to criticize violent protestors by name, especially in the case of Portland protestors who may not feel affiliated with any name. 

If you do not equate the Portland and/or larger BLM protests to the Jan 6 insurrection and other right wing physical confrontations, keep in mind that many people do as a way to make excuses for each. I just don't think both causes are equal. In no post did I suggest the rightness of the cause excuses violent and counter-productive behavior. 

Let's see if I understand this.  When BLM or antifa protests go too far (like in Portland), well, it's simply due to the unique characteristics of that particular geographic region, or perhaps it's just due to the temperaments of a small group of offending individuals who happen to belong to BLM or antifa.  But when a crime situation goes too far and BLM/antifa takes issue to it (like the George Floyd death), then it's because the entire police force is racist.  Therefore the whole city must be punished with burning, looting and violent protests.  Okay, got it.     

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, NUance said:

Let's see if I understand this.  When BLM or antifa protests go too far (like in Portland), well, it's simply due to the unique characteristics of that particular geographic region, or perhaps it's just due to the temperaments of a small group of offending individuals who happen to belong to BLM or antifa.  But when a crime situation goes too far and BLM/antifa takes issue to it (like the George Floyd death), then it's because the entire police force is racist.  Therefore the whole city must be punished with burning, looting and violent protests.  Okay, got it.     

No. You don't. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, NUance said:

You're also trying to pin everything on one particular group when there were verifiably people who were outside of BLM, opposed to them, that actually started the agitation. Umbrella man in Minneapolis is a shining example.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
  • 1 year later...

So much for pro-choice.  If it doesn't include abortion it isn't a valid choice I guess.  Radical pro-abortionist fire

bomb a buffalo pro-life center.  A center where they take care of pregnant women mind you and offer assistance to

women who CHOOSE to give birth to their baby.  

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/pro-abortion-terrorists-firebomb-buffalo-pro-life-pregnancy-center/

Pro-abortion terrorists firebombed a pro-life Christian pregnancy center in Buffalo, N.Y. on Tuesday, inflicting significant damage on the building and vandalizing the remains with their organization’s name.

Pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge, which has developed a reputation for resorting to violence, claimed responsibility for the attack, which left glass shattered and much of the interior of the CompassCare office burned and destroyed, CBN News reported.

The arsonists left graffiti on a wall that read, “Jane Was Here.” The organization has committed multiple such incidents in the last few months, including one in which it firebombed the headquarters of Wisconsin Family Action (WFA), a pro-life group in Madison, Wis. last month. There, the terrorists left the message, “If abortions aren’t safe, then you aren’t either.”

This is kind of 1984 Orwellian like - when do the Brown Shirts arrive at these clinics?   Again choice is only a choice if it is pro-abortion in the end. 

“Ironically, New York’s Governor not only ignored the violence but instead earmarked $35 million in taxpayer funds to increase security at abortion clinics,” CompassCare said in a statement. “Adding insult to injury the New York legislature passed a bill investigating pro-life pregnancy centers precisely because they do not perform abortions.”

This is the pro-abortion ‘Kristallnacht.’ Because of this act of violence, the needs of women facing unplanned pregnancy will go unmet and babies will die,” remarked Harden. “I wonder if Gov. Hochul will veto the Pregnancy Center Investigation Bill? I wonder if Attorney General Letitia James will investigate these cowardly criminals? CompassCare will rebuild because women deserve better. CompassCare will not stop serving because pre-born boys and girls deserve protection.”

• Plus1 3