The Angry Violent Left

1 hour ago, nic said:

That’s still BS. 20 plus years ago a conservative friend was very active in anti abortion protests and very outspoken against abortion in all cases. There was a shooting at an abortion clinic at the time. Some nut job lost it and shot some doctors, workers and maybe patients at the clinic. I don’t remember all the details. I think it was in the south. Anyway, this friend said he condemned the shooting and then turned around and said he understood how someone could get to that point. I called BS then too, and he became less of friend that day. This crap is never justified or funny. I bet there are people out there hoping for a Supreme to get knocked off, just so Biden will have another pick. I am sure people on the right have felt the same way when they had control of the nomination process. It’s what we have become and it’s sad.

Sir this is a Wendy's

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, funhusker said:

Have you ever swatted a fly?

I realize this was precipitated by the statement that “all life is God given and valuable and worthy”, but man….did you really intend to compare aborting a human life with swatting a fly? Seems a bit over the top.

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, knapplc said:

You, obviously, are the exception to the pro-life movement. Your intent and efforts are admirable, and I think you know that when I denounce "pro life" it's not the effort you put forth. Just like when I champion "pro choice" you know I'm never endorsing breaking doors or graffiti or (holy crap!) fire-bombing pro-life places.

The problem is that those two movements have taken on political lives beyond our control.

Agreed. And because they have become so political there will never be a rational solution to end the divide. Just like gun control, parties seem to exist to promote divisions and it never in their best interests to find meaningful solutions to most major social issues. Not much emotion goes into an infrastructure bill but a red meat social issue can drum up political donations like nothing else 

5 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I realize this was precipitated by the statement that “all life is God given and valuable and worthy”, but man….did you really intend to compare aborting a human life with swatting a fly? Seems a bit over the top.

Have you seen those salt guns for killing them?  So fun!

I am pro-salt gun!

9 hours ago, teachercd said:

There is no such thing as Pro-Life.

There is only these two choices.

Pro-Choice

Anti-Choice

That is it.

Depends on one’s perspective 

From the perspective of believing in the life in the womb there is this:

pro-life

Pro-abortion. Ant-life. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, nic said:

That’s still BS. 20 plus years ago a conservative friend was very active in anti abortion protests and very outspoken against abortion in all cases. There was a shooting at an abortion clinic at the time. Some nut job lost it and shot some doctors, workers and maybe patients at the clinic. I don’t remember all the details. I think it was in the south. Anyway, this friend said he condemned the shooting and then turned around and said he understood how someone could get to that point. I called BS then too, and he became less of friend that day. This crap is never justified or funny. I bet there are people out there hoping for a Supreme to get knocked off, just so Biden will have another pick. I am sure people on the right have felt the same way when they had control of the nomination process. It’s what we have become and it’s sad.

This has zero to do with my post.

• Plus1 2
5 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Go big, or go home!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

But pro-choice means taking away life.  S0000000000   What is more important?

What does that mean taking away a life?

It simply means the option is there...no one has to use it.

There are vape shops near my house, I have never once stepped inside one.

There is a red wing boot place near my house, never once stepped in.

That is my choice though, if I wanted some badass work boots, I could go get them.

Be totally honest, do you enter every single business that you drive by, yes or no?

Do you use every single service that is offered by every single business?

Or do you choose?

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Pretty disgusting people this group is 

That group seems destined for a downfall.

Twitter Ban (for SURE if they're found to be responsible for the Buffalo clinic destruction)

Named as a terrorist group

Get to meet some really nice US Marshalls & FBI folks

Three hots & a cot for a while in a federal lockup

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

But pro life means taking away a choice. Soooo

Actually....no.

I'm pro life and I don't believe Roe vs Wade should be overturned.

I believe we should be putting all our efforts in making abortion not needed....instead of making a criminal out of women and doctors.

• Plus1 4