The Angry Violent Left

4 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

A little off topic but exactly when did Maher flip from insufferable libtard jackwagon to insufferable righty jackwagon?

Probably just in search of an audience and ratings but that kind of change would indicate mental disease and/or a real lack of values.

Sometimes I agree with Maher, but yes he often can be an insufferable jacka$$.  

13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

When has he not been an insufferable jacka$$?

I haven’t actually watched him in quite a long time.  Sometimes political satire is on the tube at the house and I may check it out if I’m bored, but usually it’s John Oliver or The Daily Show if anything.  I do find Oliver entertaining. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

There's something fishy about all of this. Lots of articles making claims without sources, and lots of, "this mysterious message was forwarded from an anonymous source we trust" that can't be vetted. The alleged posts by the alleged group(s) are also really weird, feels like it could be copycats LARPing as Stupid Anonymous™‬ 

Regardless, there's no room for violence or tactics like this in civilized society. Glad to see the President and media/watchdog groups call it what it is.

5 hours ago, nic said:

Why are they torching pregnancy clinics? What do these clinics do that is so bad? Do they offer adoption options or something?

https://www.facebook.com/LongmontFirePoliceOEM/posts/pfbid0s1bAeKadB42BytPr5MrXkw7wzxBTvpeEm1AWg6PT1LJYMKsbp4F6wFKahUoJJb2Ll

The answer is because they are angry. It's inexcusable and rightfully condemnable, but it's not hard to understand the why.

• Haha 1